A change

Author pov
"POPS WHERE IS MY HAIR COMB" yn shouted irritated while looking through her stuff.
"WHY ARE YOU ASKING ME " her father shouted back, and came in her room to check where was her hair comb was and found it right beside her.

"Are you serious buddy " he told while putting a you for real face and pointed beside her where the comb was placed inside a unzipped black transparent toiletry bag

"Uhhhh" she made some awkward noises "pops you know you make mistakes in your li-" her father cut her off
"I know I know , now pack fast the flight takes off in uhhh" he looked at the grey clock above her and told "in 12 minu-wait WHAT HURRY UP " the father and daughter started panicking and started running here and there shouting and taking their luggage's and ran to the taxi that was waiting outside their town house

"Uhhhh" she made some awkward noises  "pops you know you make mistakes in your li-" her father cut her off"I know I know , now pack fast the flight takes off in uhhh" he looked at the grey clock above her and told "in 12 minu-wait WHAT HURRY UP " ...

"Can we go a bit faster" wang daeshim (yn father ) told hurriedly

"Sure" the car driver said and pushed the accelerator further causing the car go almost flying to the airport

The father and daughter was almost shouting out of excitement and the driver was laughing by the chaos
After 4 minutes they reached the airport, daeshim gave the money to the driver and they both thanked him and started running towards the checking area , and hurriedly got into the airplane.

"Well that was some workout plus free anxiety " yn said panting out of breath and her father replied back panting just like her .
"Yeah*pant* sure it was". Then they calmed down and started eating some snacks the plane provided.

Well you maybe wondering where they are going , let's see .

Yn father A.K.A wang daeshim was going through news in his phone while he found something which caught his eyes he then started reading it "South Korea: in need of an secretary for the manager in *company name* with the salary of  5k dollars a month .

He gasped and heard another gasp which belonged to his buddy (his nickname to yn) " THAT IS A LOT OF MONEY POPS " yn shouted (pops - yn's nickname for her dad) " I KNOW RIGHT " He shouted back , then they looked at each other with the same look and shouted " SOUTH KOREA WE ARE COMING " .

And that's how people they decided to come to South Korea . They sometimes come to South Korea but they live in New York for the job .

""Flight attendants, prepare for take-off please . Cabin crew, please take your seats for take-off." The flight attendee announced in the mic just before the flight was going to land . Yn and daeshim started preparing for the take off while putting seatbelt's on.

"Let's gooooo" the daughter and father started jumping around dragging the luggages while going for a taxi . The people stared at them ,Some people were awing by the cute and funny relationship.

They both got into a taxi and told the driver to go to
*hotel name*. When they arrived they got into the hotel and booked two single rooms.

After waiting for sometime they got their keys and got into their rooms and started unpacking . After unpacking and setting they got out and gone to eat lunch together.

After eating daeshim wore a formal blue suit with light lines , a black shoe with white socks and navy blue almost black tie with faded white dots

And yn wore a white tee , a light blue sweatpants with white stripes on side, a white overcoat and a white sneakers

They both went to the company to interview for daeshim . Some people stared at them because they looked like a cool dad and daughter you know .

Daeshim went to the receptionist followed by yn.

"Excuse me, can you tell where is the interview for the secretary" daeshim asked the receptionist "Oh, it's in 5 minutes the manger will come you wait outside the manager room" the receptionist replied back and smiled
"Ok,thank you" daeshim told and went to sit in the seat just a little far from the receptionist in the reception with yn.
________________
Ayyyy hello people how are you

Thank you for reading .
Don't forget to vote if you liked it, have a nice day and don't forget to eat . Take care~ bye bye 👋