A Big warm hug

"I will rescue you , you can lean onto me" yn said To which Jung hwan started crying more as nobody ever said that to him and it was the most comforting thing anyone ever did to him at the moment.
"Thank you yn, thank you so much" Jung hwan told and hugged yn tightly while sobbing like a little kid.

"Now , now that's the real Jung hwan I was looking for, just like a big baby" yn said and started laughing like a maniac. Jung hwan broke that hug .
"........" and just was staring at her .
"We'll you're the same as I expected , the person who was scared of a cute dog" Jung hwan was the one laughing now.
"CUTE? What the hell is wrong with you? You call THAT dog cute!?!?" Yn said in disbelief.
"What do you mean? Of course the dog is cute did you see his face when I touched him oh my goooood so cute~" he said dragging while yn was just looking at him like he's out of his mind.

"Ok what ever , now get up" yn made Jung hwan get up forcefully before he can get up on his own.
"Hey hey I can get up on my own you know" Jung hwan told and was groaning because when yn dragged him he hit himself in the railing but he started laughing when he saw yn's inaudible screaming after hitting her fingers in the railing while giving a speech for her award winning.

"Why we're you doing a speech for no reason" he asked while laughing.
"I won an award for-never mind you wouldn't understand with your rusty prisoned brain anyway" she then went out of the rooftop walking to the bathroom for washing her face after a cry session with Jung hwan following her for literally no fucking reason.

"Why are you following me" yn asked while not even looking at him.
"I don't know" Jung hwan said.
"Come inside the 'girls' bathroom" she said
"Ok-wait no-you go" Jung hwan said and he went to other side where there was boys bathroom being embarrassed.

They both came out and went to the next class which was same for both and also Lunch already got over.

Jessi and Yn's brothers pov
Yn ran out we tried to go after her but she just went before we could even process. We went searching for her everywhere the class , jessi went to see the girls bathroom, to the other rooms , janitor , dance room , music room but no but we remembered one place where we haven't searched . The rooftop . We went to the rooftop and guess what....

No , where did she even go!?!. And when we were going back we saw yn . Finally! We were gonna go to her but we saw Jung hwan there too . Yoongi was gonna go to them but seokjin stopped him when we saw they both were laughing with each other while going to the next class . I guess
What...?
End of jessi and brothers

''YN!" Namjoon shouted then the 7 brothers and jessi went to yn and Jung hwan .
"What's happening here" jimin said glaring at Jung hwan.
"And why are you with yn" taehyung said while glaring at Jung hwan with everyone else.
"Hey hey why are y'all glaring at him like that" yn said while doing a calm down gesture.

"Why?what do you mean 'why' after what happened" hoseok said and now the attention was at yn.
"Ahhh that~" yn said slowly clasping her hand together.
"It's...a long story" yn then pulled all of them including jessi and Jung hwan to a empty room and locked it.

"What are you doing we might miss the class" Jin said trying to get out but before he could even try yn stopped him.
"Oh come on , just this one class like , only one" yn said then he sighed and sat in one of the chairs and soon after everyone took a seat.
Yn and Jung hwan sat beside each other in the first seat so they could tell what happened between them.

Then yn looked at Jung hwan asking his permission and he nodded at her indicating it's okay. Then yn told everyone there what actually happened after they went to the rooftop, Jung hwan past , what he's going through and how she told she would be there with him.

"OH MY GOSH" Jungkook shouted and hugged Jung hwan .
"That's so....not good" jessi told going near Jung hwan.
Soon everyone hugged Jung hwan and flooded him with comfort words while he was just laughing warmly at the attention and love he was getting.
Yn just stood there looking at them smiling softly. But....

"Baby I'm not even here , I'm hallucination" yn said while scoffing.
"Hey hey come here" jessi told and took her to join their now veryyy big warm hug.
The room filled with laugher .

________________________________________________________

Hey guyss how are youuu!.

Don't forget to vote!
Byeeee. Have a great day .
Also go check out Kim woojin's songs they are amazinggg.
Edit: ok now why do I get besties vibes from junghwan and yn. Maybe we'll make them into besties ? Idk man it just doesn't sit with me .