Start

"Whoa-really!!" Deashim was surprised .
"Yes pops, you have always been working hard for you and me , even though I will always be there for you i want someone to be in your side forever and take care of you .

We lost mom when I born and I understand how you felt so I wanted a person to finally be in place of mom and love you like she did or even more. So I am finally happy that someone will be there for you .

I love you my pops" yn told and daeshim was almost crying.
"I love you too my buddy" daeshim told while sobbing softly.
"Aww don't cry you will make me cry too" yn said while in tears seeing her pops cry .

"Bye bye pops" yn said while going to the entrance "bye bud don't forget to come home and get ready for tonight"
"Ok ok , now final bye pops" yn said and ran to the bus

So you are probably wondering why daeshim told to get ready once she came back home. After their father , daughter moment. Daeshim asked yn if she can come to the dinner tonight with bon-wa and that her sons will come too.

~flashback~
"Bud will you come for the dinner with bon-wa , her sons will also be coming"daeshim aksed yn while they were watching drama together

"Sure pops-wait how many sons she has you never told me you only told she had sons" yn asked while looking at the screen
"Oh yes ,don't be surprised"daeshim told while laughing imagining her reaction.

"So I would be surprised ,ok then now tell" yn now focused her full attention on her father
"She has....she has......"Daeshim dragged
"She has what JUST TELL ME" yn started getting impatient and shouted
"She has 7 sons" daeshim told expecting some meme worthy reaction.
"Oh 7-wait what the-"
If I tell you her reaction was this:

"how the-what" yn said lost  "I know right" daeshim told understanding her situation but still laughing

"I know right" daeshim told understanding her situation but still laughing

~end of flashback~
Yn went out of the bus and into the school . She went inside and found jessi taking things out of her locker which was 2 lockers away from her's.

"Jess!" yn called out while suddenly back-hugging her.

"Ouk, you bitch why would you do that" jessi told annoyed that she suddenly startled her.

"Aw looks like someone brushed their nose instead of teeth" yn told with a joking tone.
"Oh yeah yeah let's go" jessi then pulled yn to their class.

The day went pretty normal except for some 'excited-blood-curling-ear-hurting-screams'. Yn returned home to see daeshim sitting in the sofa waiting for yn to come back home.

"Aren't you getting ready pops"yn asked when she saw daeshim sitting in sofa looking conflicted.
"Oh, Bud I have some trouble choosing an outfit can you help me" daeshim told pouting making him look like a 5 year old wanting to choose between chocolate and toys.

"Hmm let's see. Well I think maybe this looks better pops" yn said
"Oh really , ok then I will wear this.

Daeshim wore Black suit, white shirt, black tie, and leather loafers.

And yn wore

They both went to the dinner and met bonwa and btsThey were shocked to see each other as they were in the same school

They were shocked to see each other as they were in the same school.
_______________
Hey people I never thought I would get 80 readers that is a lot and I am very thankful for your support.
You guys motivated me so much and I'm really thankful for that. Thank you and DONT forget to drink water.
Don't forget to vote
Until again.