The End?

Hoseok then started reading the letter out loud.

Hello everyone. You're all reading this right?
I'm Jung hwan . I just wanted to tell you all something very important. There is good and bad news. First let me tell the good news or I hope so it is. So I've been liking yn for some time and today even though it's not a proper confession.

I like you , yn
And now for the bad news, I think. So im a mafia. Yeah , that why I'm leaving to Australia.I'm leaving because I don't want you all to get hurt because of me , so I will go far far away for your safety. Ok! .
Just so you guys know I love you guys so much . I will never forget y'all .
I love you all so much.

"..." everyone where shocked , completely shocked. Everyone was happy at first when they heard the confession but it all went away when he told the second news. They weren't mad or be like I don't to be with him because he's an mafia and all. They were ready to embrace the fact that he was one and be happy with him . But it was a completely different story.

"No.."yn whispered as a stray tear ran down her cheeks. Immediately yoongi took his phone out and started checking when was the earliest plane for Australia. When he saw where and when .

"C'mon everyone let's go to the airport!" Yoongi shouted with his slight skaky voice and ran out with everyone behind him . They immediately went inside the car and drove to the airport. It was 8:49 . They where driving really fast . They almost got hit by a truck but they could care less . When they reached the airport it was 8:56 .

They ran as fast as they could and Jin asked did the plane take off to Australia. The receptionist looked up and told
"Oh, it's gonna take off right now-" before they could finish that they all ran to the plane. They saw it was going to take off.
Namjoon immediately went and asked the main instructor to stop the plane.

"Sir we cannot sto-" he immediately stopped what he was saying since he recognised who he was . It was the son of the owner who's plane taking off to Australia now . After seeing him .
"Hello , immediately stop the plane . Over" the instructor told on a phone like device to which the plane stopped .As soon as it did they all ran into the plane.

They went inside and started searching for Jung hwan. Namjoon noticed where Jung hwan was sitting and immediately ran over to him , hugged him and chanted . "I'm sorry , I'm sorry , I'm sorry" repeatedly while snuffling onto his neck. Jung hwan was shocked and pulled away softly .
Everyone saw Jung hwan and went to him. They saw his tear stained face.

"G-guys?" Jung hwan told and hugged everyone. They all then went out of the plane and the plane then went to Australia.

"Jung hwan-ah why did you do that" jungkook said crying.
"It was my fault" Namjoon told that made everyone look at him . Namjoon explained what happened.
"Namjoon hyung . I'm glad you did that for my safety but no matter what we will support each other . We told to each other right?" Yn said to which everyone nodded.

"So Jung hwan?" Yn told.
"Yeah" Jung hwan looked at yn . Then yn kneeled down . Everyone gasped including Jung hwan .
"Jang Jung hwan, I'm not going to tell any speech cause I forgot everything so now, to the point . Will you be my boyfriend?"
Yn said looking at him intensely smiling.
"That was kinda stupid, but-YES" Jung hwan hugged yn . Yn hugged Jung hwan back and lifted him up. While everyone was laughing together with them happily

"Aww my ship came true" Jimin clapped.
"Can we go home now,cause people are staring." Yoongi told and started walking towards the car.
"Yeah yeah let's go" Namjoon started walking but then Jung hwan ran over to Namjoon and intertwined their hands and started walking together.
"Now I ship namjoon and Jung hwan" Jung kook said sighing.
"Me too"Jin , jimin , hoseok and taehyung said while jumping like little kids.

"Y'all what the..." yn said annoyed scoffing and started catching up with everyone and putting her hands around hoseok and Jin .

They all laughed together happily.

At last they became together . Their friendship was the most purest. Most truest .
Laughing, crying, joking, hurting ,everything happened but their friendship remained the same.....beautiful

Friendship is more beautiful than any other feelings
___________________________________________________

Omfg did I just finish my first ever story , yes I did. Thanks y'all for the support you gave me . I'm so glad.
I'm so happy with all the support I've been getting.
Tbh I was in a hurry to finish this cause I wasn't a very satisfied with the story so I was waiting to finish this.
I'll be planning on what to do for the next story . Hope you give love for my next story.
Have a great day . Don't forget to vote .
Oh ! Don't forget to drink le water
Bye 🏃🚶🧑‍🦯🧍🧑‍🦽