New students again!?

"Good morning everyone, we'll be having new students today" said Mr. Nam.

The class erupted into whispers wondering who'll be the new students .

"Ok now, quiet. Come in my new kids" he said cheerfully gesturing whoever was outside to come in.

Two students came inside. Suddenly everyone started talking about how majestic they both were. As everyone looked at them closely they couldn't help but notice the similarities between the two individuals.

"Are you guys siblings?" Asked a student.

"Yeah we are" said one of them with a huge grin on their face.

"So would you guys mind introducing yourselves?" Questioned Mr. Nam.

Then they started introducing themselves.

"Hello, my name is Yun Haze , My sister and I are both half Dutch and obviously we came from the Netherlands. I hope we could have a good experience here." The boy said bowing his head.

"Hey guys! I'm Yun Ryan , I'm very excited to be here and I hope we can have a great time." The cheery one said grinning widely.

"If you have any questio-" Before Mr . Nam could complete his sentence he was interrupted by Jung hwan.

"Haze , are you single" he said looking directly into the new students eyes.

"Yes" Haze replied while holding the intense eye contact.

The students and Mr . Nam looking back and forth between the two boys who seemed to be in another world.

"Moving on, any other questions?" The teacher asked to the class.

"...."

"Ok , you both can sit anywhere." He added.

The siblings looked around to see which seat was available for them to sit. There was two empty seats right before the seats where yn and Jung hwan were sitting.

Jung hwan immediately moved front and was looking at haze expecting him to sit beside him. But he let out a pained noise when he sat somewhere else.

The pouting boy was about to go back to his seat when he saw the new girl sit beside yn.

"Seriously...I just wanted to sit beside him" Jung hwan muttered.

Haze looked at Jung hwan from the back and smiled softly.

________________________________________

"Jung hwan...Jung hwan!"

"JUNG FUCKING HWAN"

Jung hwan woke up startled to see haze staring at him. He rubbed his eyes and got up.

"Heyyyy what's up" Jung hwan whispered near haze's ears.

"The fucking ceiling" The other replied flustered.

"Aww you don't have to be so hard on me" Jung hwan whined.

"Yeah yeah I'm going , ry is waiting for me" the blushing boy rushed out. Jung hwan laughed softly as he went out to his next class.
———————————————————-

"So you like him?" Hoseok asked Jung hwan while sipping his drink.

"I'm not sure if you can like someone that fast but I feel like I'm just like him more and more"

"Yeah I get what you're saying" Jin said stuffing his mouth.

"And he seems nice"

"Hey!" A cheerful voice interrupted the conversation.

"Hey Ryan" yn said smiling kindly towards towards the energetic girl. A boy followed behind the girl with a soft smile plastered on his face.

"Hey" The boy started looking at Jung hwan. Jung hwan's posture changed as he sat up straight and replied back.

"Hey haze"

"Do you guys wanna sit with us" yn asked both of them.

"Sure!" Ryan said having the same enthusiasm as always. The siblings sat in a couple of empty seats.

The group started a chat which only ended when the bell rang.

Among the happy chat there was an underlying emotion between two particular individuals .

Haze looked at jung hwan with a longing gaze and jung hwan just smiled back and returned to his convo.

_______________________________________

I've been stuck with what to write next so I'll be needing longer time to update every chapter.

How do you like the story?

Don't be shy press the vote button👹✌️