Unexpected news

Ringggg
"Ok students you can go to lunch" the dance teacher told and everyone started to go and change their outfit to go to the cafeteria.

Jessi and yn changed back to their original outfit and went to cafeteria.

"Girl you know here they serve really good lunch" jessi told to yn who was in front of her taking food for both in the cafeteria .
"Really? Advantages of studying in a prestigious school . Not that I complain" yn told while drooling over the chicken .
Soon yn took some chicken,rice, Buchimgae ( Korean pancakes), seaweed and kimchi with a side of cooked vegetables
After taking their lunch yn and jessi went to sit in a table where no one was there.

"Jess the chicken is really goo-" yn was interrupted by loud screaming.
"Is someone dead"yn asked jessi while furrowing her eyebrows.
"No, the 7 heartthrobs are here"jessi told like this was just a normal thing
"Ohh, heartthrobs as in like playboys and mafias like in story's?"
"No, they are not . They treat people with respect and don't bully or break girls hearts even though they are so famous in the school"jessi told.
"Oh really? woah ok , not gonna lie they do look pretty nice , but those girls have officially gone crazy bro" yn said shaking her head
Jessi signed and told "Sometimes I just wanna ruin their voice system so they don't shout anymore, so annoying"

Jessi and yn were talking and eating as the bell rang for next class. And rest of the day went normal . Jessi and yn bid their goodbyes and went home.

Yn went to her and daeshim's house. Daeshim usually comes at 7:00 and now it was 6:27. She decided to watch some k-drama while waiting .Now it was almost 7:30mwhen the door opened revealing daeshim.

"Hello pops " yn said as soon as daeshim came
"Hello bud, "daeshim said and changed into some comfortable clothes and sat beside yn after changes his clothes.
"So I want to tell something important" daeshim said while looking nervous.
"Ouk what is it pops" yn said while putting down her phone.
Daeshim took a deep breath and told " me and bon-wa are planning to get married"(bon-wa is bts mom if you forgot)
"Oh ok then when are you getting married" yn told normally
"Thats it-" when daeshim was going to finish when yn realised what was happening and started shouting.
"WAIT WHAT , WHAT DO YOU MEAN GETTING MARRIED- AND MOSTLY HOW-like HOW . I AM GOING CRAZY I-"
"Wait wait Bud calm down first" daeshim said while trying to calm yn down and finally she did.
"So what happened, how did this happened" yn asked her dad
"So basically"

~Flashback~
"Daeshi-ah" (bon wa's nickname for daeshim) 
"Hmm" daeshim hummed indicating to tell what is it
"Can you come with me " bon-wa asked daeshim while smiling
"Oh sure but why" daeshim asked while getting up to wherever they were going
"It's a secret now come let's go"   Then bon-wa told daeshim not to look and she blindfolded him and reached the spot.

Bon wa removed the blindfold and told daeshim to open his eyes. Daeshim opened his eyes and was shocked seeing the scene infront of him. There was a single table a romantic music and decorations and also no one was there .
Bon wa kneeled down , took out a ring and said "daeshi-ah , I love you so much and I am happy to finally be able to propose you like this . I have always been happy and always smile when I see you , it's totally magical and I hope you will agree to take it to next level and marry , so........mr. wang daeshim will you marry me"
Daeshim was in tears and hugged bonwa and said yes so many times

~End of flashback~
"So yeah" daeshim told nervously
"Hm-I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU POPS" yn said and hugged him tightly
"Woa-really!!"
_____________________
Well this was a long chapter.
Hi people how ya doin' , andddd go and drink water RIGHT NOW. So hope you liked this chapter
Question: what is your favourite colour
Mine is green and brown
Don't forget to vote!
Bye bye humans , animals and creatures 👋🌚👀👄👀