Meeting

Both the brothers and yn looked at each other shocked even though they kinda knew it would be them .
"Hey daeshi-ah" the person who was bon-wa came and hugged daeshim slightly and came to yn and softly half-hugged her while smiling warmly.

"How are you dear" bon-wa asked while leading daeshim and yn to sit in the table .
Daeshim sat next to bon-wa and yn sat next to daeshim on the right while in her left there was a boy smiling at her with his heart shaped lips.

" I am good mrs.kim" yn said while slightly bowing her head as a sign of respect .
"Oh dear no need for that honourifics and call me ma too" bon-wa said while laughing.
"Oh okay ma" yn said smiling politely

"I think it will take some time for you to adjust dear just tell if you need anything ok" bon-wa told .
"Oh thank you.....mom?" Yn said .

"Oh yeah , boys introduce yourself to yn".
"Ok mom , I am seokjin , I am 21 years old .Hope we get along well" he said while having a brotherly smile.

"Hello yn-shi I am namjoon , nice to meet you" the namjoon boy said while having a small smile but still showing off his charming dimple.

"I am taehyung, I am 18 years old .nice to meet you yn-shi" he said while having boxy smile.

" Hi I'm yoongi . I am 20" He said while waving his hand and having a slight smile.

"Hello , I am hoseok . I am 19 years old ,Nice to meet you." he said while smiling with his heart shaped lips.

"Hello yn-shi , I am jimin and I am 18 years old " jimin said while smiling softly.

"Hi I am jungkook and I am 17 years old" he said smiling brightly.

"Hello everyone, I am wang yn and I am 17 years old.

"Oh! We are same age" jungkook said cheerfully.
"Oh yes!" yn said while starting to get along with the 7 boys and her mom-to-be

1 week later
Everything has been really good until now yn and the brothers got along really well . Bon-wa , daeshim , yn and the brothers
also started spending time and became a fun, crazy and ideal family.

Tomorrow will be daeshim and bon-wa wedding. Everything was happening really soon and the students in school knew that yn and her brothers-to-be were going to be siblings .

Jessi was really excited for the wedding and yn couldn't wait to become legally siblings with them as she and them got really attached to eachothers.
________________________
Hey people , how are you I again decided to continue the story as I didn't have the heart to discontinue it . Again, Don't👏forget👏to👏drink👏water👏👊.
Don't forget to vote
So , byeee. Have a nice day .