Bye jess

"Hey guys!" Jessi said as she went near the table they usually sat at.
"Hey jess!"

"So I actually wanted to say something, the thing is I'm gonna have an early graduation day after tomorrow" Jessi said looking wherever her eyes took her.

"Huh!?"

"What do you mean!?" Jungkook exclaimed with a frown.
"Ok so the university has this kind of thing where they start their university really early and so I have to go there literally next week" Jessi explained with irritation clear in her tone.

"..."

"I know, I know. I'm annoyed by this too and all of this is so sudden even I can't seem to process this" She said facepalming.
"Seriously?" Taehyung expressed his frustration by poking at his food aggressively.

"Yeah..."

Since this announcement the group hanged out nonstop not even letting Jessi breathe peacefully (excluding Haze and Ryan because they've only known them for like a week)

——————

1 week later

Everyone gathered at the airport to send Jessi off. And Jungkook had been crying nonstop.

Soon Jessi's flight arrived and they knew that they had to let her go .Even though it was really hard.

The older ones advised Jessi like she was going on some dangerous military mission to save the world and the younger ones kept on crying and hugging the poor girl refusing to let go.

Seeing the love and support she had from this huge group of dorky people reassured her that she was gonna be okay since she knew that they always had her back.

This emotional moment soon had to come to and end as the flight had already arrived and had been waiting for the passengers to board.

They all bid their final goodbyes. And it was time for the girl to go.

—————————

Hey guys I know this chapter was short but this was only for Jessi sooooo yeppp.

Ya'll better comment often and gimme feedback's or else I'm gonna ask the grim reaper to come to you.

Okkk drink aqua and bye bitchessss

Ps: the early graduation is a topic I am unaware of so don't come at me 🤺