Wedding day

It's the day.......
It's the day of the wedding of Daeshim and bon-wa.
"Pops,pops,pops you look sooo handsome today " yn said while squealing like a kid who saw a random candy on the street.
"Oh really" daeshim told hiding his face in his hands being shy.
"Oooooo someone is shy shy shy~" yn told teasing Daeshim.
daeshim smiled and hit yn which was actually quite painful which made yn groan
"POPS" yn shouted
"Sorry sorry sorry" daeshim told while holding in his laugh.

Daeshim wore a light beige colour suit ,a full white shirt inside with a brown Oxford and a slicked back hairstyle showing of his forehead.

Yn signed and said "I hope mom Is okay with it I mean I am worried she would faint because of my masterpiece" she said while flipping her long/short hair

Yn signed and said "I hope mom Is okay with it I mean I am worried she would faint because of my masterpiece" she said while flipping her long/short hair .
"Ahhh~ stop it now" Daeshim said whining and pouting.
"Ok ok , now I look like your dad trying to calm down his son for his date with his high school sweetheart" yn said while wheezing at her own 'joke'.
Daeshim just stared at yn.
"And by the way you look very pretty too" Daeshim said while smiling and patting yn's shoulder.

Yn was wearing a black suit with a white shirt inside , a pair of black shoe and to top it off she wore a black sunglass.

"As if I don't know" yn said while wheezing again.
"Ah ok ok whatever"

THE BOY'S POV (BTS)
"I am so happy right now. We are going to have a dad and a sister!!" Jungkook kept squealing like an high school girl.
"Jung kook-ah we are happy too but you should stop , you have been saying that for past 20 minutes" namjoon said.
" ok ok hyung" jungkook replied back
"By the way I am looking forward to seeing yn's outfit . How would she look in a dress" jimin said wondering about the outfit.
"Yeah me too" hoseok said while also joined jimin with the wondering.

AUTHOR'S POV
It was time for the wedding seokjin, the oldest took his mother's hand and leaded her to the aisle . Yn came inside the wedding hall too. The 7 brothers saw yn and was surprised because they were expecting her to wear a dress but she wore a suit . They smiled at each other. It definitely suited her . Seokjin handed his mom's hand to daeshim and smiled. Daeshim smiled back.

"Mr.wang daeshim, repeat after me" the priest said and started telling the vows

"I, wang daeshim, take you,kim bon-wa to be my lawfully wedded wife, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part"

"I, wang daeshim take you, kim bon-wa to be my lawfully wedded wife,to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part" Daeshim repeated

"Now the bride, I, kim bon-wa take you, wang daeshim to be my lawfully wedded husband,to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part"

"I, Kim bon-wa take you, wang daeshim to be my lawfully wedded (husband/wife), to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, until death do us part" bon-wa repeated.

The priest then joined their hands and told "Do you take Kim bon-wa as your lawful wife,to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do"

"Do you take wang daeshim as your lawful husband, to have and to hold, from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and cherish until death do you part?"

"I do"

"Now you may kiss" then they newly wedded couple kissed . The crowd cheered and clapped. Yn and the 7 brothers clapped and smiled widely.
Then the couple ran outside with a crowd following them then bon-wa threw the bouquet and a boy and girl who were standing near who did now even know each other ,caught the bouquet at the same time.....

Who were they?

_______________________
Hey people how are you?. Now I am feeling badass because I am listening to cypher 4 🤟🤌💅👏 . So today how was the episode today.
Question: what is your hair colour
Mine is black
Oh I almost forgot . If you are sitting , standing, lying, hanging or whatever in the world your doing
Go.and.drink.your.fucking.water.
Don't forget to vote
Ok now byeeee everything. Take care