The real jung hwan

"Stop please" yn said while crying , tears pouring out of her eyes like waterfall. After hearing yn's shaking voice they stopped fighting and her brothers ran to her .

"Don't cry....please" taehyung said whispering as he was in the verge of crying seeing his sister's tears.
"Why..WHY" yn shouted while crying uncontrollably . She didn't know what to do. That's when she noticed Jung hwan running out of the cafeteria with tears in his eyes. She didn't hesitate when she ran after him.
"YN, STOP" jessi and yn's brothers tried to run after her but she ran before they could even realise.

Jung hwan ran to the rooftop as fast as he can and dropped down the floor while crying hard "why....JUST WHY , why does my life have to be like this , why can't I be myself , why should I always put on fake behaviour just so that my so called father doesn't beat my mom for nothing . I am the worst , I am the worst son. But........I will protect my mom no matter what . " he wiped away his tears and turned back.

Yn ran to where Jung hwan was running. Yn was shocked when he just dropped on the floor and started crying and shouting.
She was too overwhelmed when she heard what he was saying . Is he going through all this?....I know it he can't just be like that something must've happened to him. She knew and she believed that he was not a bad person.

Jung hwan turned back and saw yn standing there with tears in her eyes . He was shocked to see yn there. He then immediately changed his expression to a straight face.

"What are you doing her-" before he could ask he was cutted off by yn hugging him.

"It's ok , let it out I'm here . Be yourself" yn whispered into Jung hwan's ear softly while patting his back soothingly.

That's it he couldn't hold it in anymore he broke down completely . He was completely clueless, clueless of what he should do. At this point he was just a little boy who asked for freedom . Even if he went out to school , he only went out to school . After his school overs he have to go back to 'home' , if it didn't go well his father would beat him till he couldn't walk and that happened several time that couldn't even be counted.

As if it wasn't enough he would also starve him that now it was normal for Jung hwan to starve himself. And even worst he has a 'wife' who he don't even consider as wife anymore. He treats her like a slave , like a toy who he could manipulate Jung hwan into doing anything he wants because he knows that he loves his mom so much . Jung hwan never had a childhood moreover it was like a nightmare to him , treating him and his mother like some kind of toy who they could control by just pressing some buttons.

Jung hwan told everything ,Everything to yn . To what happened to him and his mother to how his life was except his mafia life. Yn was in tears hearing at this . Did he really suffer this much . Jung hwan don't deserve this.

"Jung hwan -ah , look at me" yn told and held his face in her hands and made him look at him.
"I know everything is hard but now I am here" yn said looking into Jung hwan's eyes.
"No , I don't want you to be involved in my abyss-"
"I will rescue you. You can lean onto me"
____________________________________

Aye was-sup everyone how you doin' . And also I got 400 readers!!!! Woahhh i never though I would get this much readers thank you so much whoever I'd reading this right now . Hope you have a great day. Oh-and go and drink water now shoo shoo.

Question: if you were to be in a story what character would you be?
I want to be a dead character-wait w-

Don't forget to vote if you liked this chapter . Bye !