We're here and we're queer

It's been two weeks since yn and Jung hwan started dating.

Their relationship was very complicated. Both of them loved each other very much , sure . But recently they started wondering if whatever they had was really more then just friends.

They both were super communicative so that helped and plus their great friend group came into picture and helped them out.
Soon after they realised that they were nothing more than best friends

The next step was figuring out yn's sexuality. Jung hwan had already known that he was pansexual and yn had assumed she was bi but recently that didn't seem to be the case. She started questioning her attraction.

She's been attracted to girls, girls and only girls. She had been addicted to wlw/nblw tiktoks and didn't seem to have anything better to do other than watching those.

About 3 days of rethinking life decisions she finally deduced the fact that she was a whole ass lesbian. And she was now more fucking gayer than she has ever been in her life.

Some of her brothers came out to be queer too.

Damn, everyone is queer as fuck.

——————————————

Ok ok I know this chapter was awfully short but I just wanted to be back so I made it kinda short...
Ok fine super short.

Well I made shit queer.
So my mind is deprived of ideas and welp I need some . And who better to ask then you.

So go on , ideaz

See you in the next chapter! Byeee .