Jessi and yn

"I like Jung hwan"
"WHAT THE HELL" jessi shouting "gurl you've gotta be kidding me what the.." jessi was processing the information yn gave.
"Yeah yeah you might tell it's too soon like I just met him today and bla bla but the thing is I have already saw him some where and no it's not the wedding .

Flashback ( 2 weeks ago)
Yn was walking in the streets after buying some snacks .
"BANG BANG THERE GOES YOUR HEART I KNOW YOU WANT IT" Yn was singing or screaming out the lyrics because there was like no one in the streets as it was almost 1:00 . You might be asking wtf she's doing in the streets that time, the thing is she was watching a kdrama but her snacks ran out she somehow managed to see the drama without snacks for some time but she got irritated when there was nothing to eat . So she took her lazy ass to buy some snacks in a 24/7 convenience store.

When she was screaming there was a dog in the streets it wasn't a normal dog . It was a big black dog with sharp pointy teeth and saliva running down from his mouth to the hard road surface with big blue eyes . He also wore a silver collar. She was panicking seeing the beast-dog , so her beautiful and intelligent brain decided to run and when she did the dog came chasing her .

"AHHH PLEASE SOMEONE SAVE ME SAVE ME , I NEED YOUR HELP BEFORE I DIE , DIE" yn then saw a boy walking in the streets while looking around and she ran to him.

"I don't know who you are but save me please!?" Yn said pointing at the big dog. The boy looked at yn and pushed her away and crouched down to dog and started petting it.
"WHAT THE-" yn immediately shuttled up after seeing the boy and the big dog looking at her. Then the boy and dog stood up and started walking together.

"What the fuck" yn said being bewildered.
End of flashback

Back to present
"Oh my fucking god" jessi while keeping her one hand in her mouth and other in her head while sitting with a leg on the chair and another down.
"I know right , I was like wtf but then you know then I thought about him more and......I started liking him" suddenly yn started hitting the table hardly in 'shyness'
"The fok bro why is it like a cliché story. A girl falling for a cold boy in like 2 weeks" jessi told .
"Hey don't tell it like that , what am I supposed to do about that" yn said signing .
"Ok ok I understand, so you like him now?" " Hm".
"So we have to make him love you but that seems almost impossible by his personality. But let's make happen ok . Don't worry"
Jessi told while smiling .
"It's ok if he will not love me, I doubt he will but thank you so much Jess you have done so much for me . I owe you so much .
I love you" yn told tearing up as from young age jessi and yn have been so close she don't know what she would do without her.
"Oh my god girl you making me cry , come here" jessi said and yn went into her arms like a little child who did something wrong and her mom forgave her and she is telling sorry while crying.
"I love you so much Jess"
"I love you too my little baby"
___________________________________
Hey guyss. How are you , are you doing well .
Hope you are okay . Oh and go drink your water 💧 GO NOW.
Oh and how was the chapter , I know it was very short but I will try more . Thank you so much for people who is reading this story till here it means so much. I have like 300 readers I never thought I will get this much .

Question: what is your favourite music genre.
Mine depends on my mood but I lovvvee R&B so much.
Don't forget to vote .bye bye