Moving in

Author's pov
Yn ran outside when Daeshim and bon-wa ran out and threw the bouquet and unexpectedly yn caught it but another boy caught it at the same too. Everyone there looked at yn and the unknown boy including Daeshim, bon-wa and the 7 brothers.

People there started telling to each other like "Omo look at that" "they caught it together!"

"Uh you can have this" yn told and gave the bouquet to the unknown boy and rushed to where her parents were standing .
"Aw did you see that Daeshi-ah" bon-wa told while fangirling
"Yeah I saw that , he looks handsome too" daeshim said while wiggling his eyebrows.
"Guys stop it's nothing" yn said while rolling her eyes.
"Ok ok, now let's go for dinner" daeshim said and they all went to eat dinner.

"So yn do you know that boy" taehyung said in a teasing voice.
"Can you guys shut up it was just coincidence" yn said irritated .

"Your outfit looks cool by the way" yoongi said while showing a thumbs up.
"Thanks hyung , you look handsome too" yn said while imitating a thumbs up to him while laughing.

"So we are now officially a family" Jin said while cheering.
"Yeah I am really happy now we can live in a same house and do fun things together" jungkook said excitedly.
"Oh my god yes" yn said squealing.

"Oh and we will be moving in to our new house Bud" daeshim said to yn while doing a you-have-to-pack-your-things-yourself expression.
"Yeah yeah" yn said defeated.

The next day
"Let's go?" Daeshim asked yn while locking their house which they will be leaving.
Yn signed and said "well we haven't been in this house for that long but I'm gonna miss it, let's go pops"
Then they both got in the car that bon-wa sent for them.

They soon reached a what looked like mansion.
"Woah what the hell this thing is big" yn said amused while opening her mouth wide
"I know right" now it was daeshim turn to be amused .

Suddenly a butler came to them and bowed to them
"Mr. daeshim and ms.yn , I will take your suitcases" the butler said and gently took away the suitcases and went in while another butler came and took remaining suitcases.
"Woa- bro this is some royal things" yn told and they both started going inside the mansion.

"YNNNNNN" someone came shouting and jumped into her arms . Before they both fell down yn caught him.
"Woah your strong" seokjin told surprised.
"Yeah like Jungkook literally jumped on you" hoseok joined seokjin.
"strong power, thank you" yn told and set jungkook down.

"So where's the food" yn told and went to what looked like a kitchen.
"You-..oh my gosh" yoongi told while rolling his eyes.

Yn then ate the food that her brothers gave and they gave her a mansion tour. They showed her the room and she unpacked her things and kept it in its place.

(Your choice)

Or

"This is THE BEST" yn started shouting suddenly for no reason

The next morning
'WAKE UP WAKE UP WAKE UP"
The alarm started snoozing.
Yn immediately woke up and turned off
"Oh my lord" yn signed and crawled to the bathroom to freshed up. 15 minutes later she finished bathing , brushing and doing her business.
Her uniform was ready so she wore it .

"Umm i feel like a pant would do" she didn't like that there was skirt so she wore a pant inside it and a white sneakers

"Now it's good" yn then went downstairs to see everyone doing random works. After she came down they looked surprised expect daeshim because he knew she would put a pant .
"You're wearing a pant" jimin asked .
"Hyung ,I am not a fan of skirts" yn told and sat in the dining table with everyone and they started eating and talking.

"Bye pops , bye mom" yn waved at her parents and went out with her brothers. Then they got into the car and went to school.

After they came to school yn and the 7 boys got out

After they came to school yn and the 7 boys got out. Everyone turned their attention to them as yn was also there.
"Oh wow" "yn become their sister officially now" "yn is the heartthrob's sister while being a heartthrob herself!?" "She's wearing a pant?"

"Let's go idiot" taehyung said dragged her inside.
"Yah let go , I can come by myself" yn said and kicked his butt and walked before him but then taehyung came before her and it became a fast walking race.
"YN" yn looked at someone who called her and it was jessi.
"Hey jess" yn went and hugged her and they went to class together. Mr.nam came inside and told something.
"Today there is a new student"

Who is it
_____________________
Hey people, how are you?. Did you like the chapter *wiggling eyebrows"
Now Go and drink your fucking water 💦 GOO.
Don't forget to voteee . Bye bye