Love?

"Today we have a new student" mr.nam said after coming into the class. Then a boy came inside , the girls were drooling over him even some of the boys.
"Can you introduce yourself" mr.nam said smiling to the new boy.

"Jang jung Hwan. " he said blandly.

"That's it?" Mr.nam said expecting something more like age or nice to meet you or something but.
"Yes" he replied
"Hey, hey jess" yn impatiently whispered to jessi
"What" jessi whisper yelled annoyed.

"He is the boy from yesterday who caught the bouquet with me at the same time , I told you right" yn told .
"Oh my god he is the one , he is so handsome bro" suddenly jessi's annoyed expression disappeared .

"Wtf just a second age you were- never mind . And yeah, he's very handsome " yn said .

"Oh-um ok,So jung hwan you can sit wherever you want-well there is only one seat so you can sit there" mr.nam said pointing at the seat which was before yn's seat.

"Omo omo he's gonna sit before you girl" jessi said while shaking yn while yn was hitting jessi thigh while doing a inaudible screaming . Soon they both acting like nothing happened when Jung hwan came to sit there.After he sat he set down his book and looked out of the window.

"Hello" jessi and yn said in sync and immediately looked at each other stunned
"Omg we have telepathy ahhhh" yn said whispering.

"I knew we were always soulmate's gurlll" jessi said hugging yn from side while yn hugged her back. But soon they realised that Jung hwan was watching them they awkwardly sat again in their normal position.

"Hello"Jung hwan said coldly and looked back outside the window.
"Uhh can we be friends? .I am yn by the way"yn said

"I am jessi" jessi said.
"Ok" Jung hwan replied with out looking at them.

"I guess he is the not really outgoing type" yn whispered.
"Yeah" jessi whispered back.
After class jessi and yn asked if they can go to Lunch with Jung hwan and he just replied with a simple "Hm".

At cafeteria
Jessi , jung hwan and yn were going to the cafeteria for lunch break while jessi and yn tried to talk to jung hwan while he just replied with "yes" "no" "Hm" . Soon they reached they cafeteria and sat on their table where jessi and yn usually sit .

Yn brothers pov
"Hey hyung doesn't that boy look like the one from yesterday" jimin asked while looking at Jung hwan

"Oh yeah that boy who caught the bouquet" taehyung said.

"Aw they look so cute together" hoseok said while fangirling

"Yah yah they just met let them first talk and then be friends which I think they......did?"Jin said.

" is he jang jung hwan, mr. jang's son?" Namjoon said.

"Oh yea that's why he was there in the wedding" yoongi said .

"Omo look they're so cute" now jungkook also joined hoseok with the fangirling.

End of pov

Author pov
Yn and jessi again tried to make Jung hwan talk properly but it was a fail and the longest sentence he talked was probably "i don't know"

After the lunch break was over they went to their classes where Jung hwan has to go to different direction so, jessi and yn gone alone without Jung hwan to their next class.

"Jess" yn asked.
"Hm" jessi hummed.

"I wanna tell you something" yn said.
"Ok , tell" jessi

"Um-so like it's uh-" yn was dragging and jessi became impatient
"Just tell already!?"

" I like Jung hwan"

____________________________
Hey guyzzzz how are yaaaa. Oh- go drink water now go go go.I know the love is too soon but just wait and watch.

Just wanna say it's gonna be okay idk why I am telling this but if you're not okay just remember it's not gonna last forever . Your pain , sorrow , loneliness will go away some day okayyyy . Now CHEER UP if your sad . Cheer up baby~ cheer up baby~
Just fucking cheer up already.

Don't forget to vote . Bye!