Stupid coming out

Today's the day yn officially wanted to come out to her parents. Her brother and her best friends already knew since they were the one's who helped her in finding shit out.

So she forced everyone to help her in making a huge gift box pretending that she will come out of it, but she will actually break out of a closet yelling "I'M FUCKING GAY" because she was dramatic like that.

The friend group made Daeshim and bon hwa wait outside their home while chaos undertook inside. After about 5 minutes jessi came and let the parents inside.

Everything was quiet until everyone started shouting and shooting confetti. The both of them were super confused as they looked at the huge ass gift box expecting someone to come out of it.

But they should've known that their children were a bunch of fucking wierdos. Because as soon as everything became quiet they were about to ask what was going on, but they were interrupted by-

"I'M FUCKING GAYYYYYY"

"AHH WHAT THE FUCK"

"THE FUCK IS GOING ON"

And everyone started shouting again.

After everything finally calmed down Daeshim and Bon hwa actually realised that this was supposed to be a coming out part for yn and started acting surprised at the fact that she was gay.

"Oh my goodness honey, you're a lesbian?. Because I don't care if you are" Bon hwa said and hugged yn.

"Oh shit damn you're gay!" Said Daeshim covering his mouth.

"Did I sound surprise?" He whispered to his wife.

"I think so" She whispered back.

The bunch at the back was giving various reactions. Some rolling their eyes at the obvious acting and some actually got a bit sentimental that her parents didn't care about her sexuality.

While on the other hand yn was too naive and hugged her parents telling them how much she loved them. This time they didn't act when they poured out affectionate words towards her.

The hugging group extended out their arms to which everyone ran into while some walked lazily towards them. But at the end everyone ended up in a huge embrace.

They loved each other after all
➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

After the huge pandemonium all of them sat down to eat. After finishing supper each one went their own way to sleep. Jung hwan and jessi bid goodbye and went to their own homes.

Some slept , some did not.

The next morning

Everybody woke up except early for jungkook and yn who were the ones staying up late at night playing video games together.
Now they were running frantically around the house trying to get ready fast while the rest were peacefully eating breakfast.

The two somehow managed to get ready before everyone left. Their mother gave them their packed breakfast to eat while on the way to school. She knew them too well.

They didn't arrive to school late. What a surprise.

Yn and jungkook rushed to their classes and excused themselves in. Jessi slapped her own forehead at their carelessness .

"Slept late? Seriously" She asked in disbelief.

"Heyyy we were just too into the game okay?" Jungkook protested.

"When are you not" jessi rolled her eyes . Again , she knows them too well.

The students became quite as their teacher entered the class.

"Good morning students, we'll be having new students today"

—————————

Sssss new students again? Bruhhh

Love y'all's . Byeeee