Chapter 10: The Proton Ring Hunt - Part 6

Nyssa and Talia, pull out their swords and run up on Anissa, while Death Stroke and Black Canary run up on Dionte. Anissa grabs their swords and thunder stomps sending them flying across the room, then puts the swords together and snaps them in half on her knee. 

"She's got some strength", Nyssa jokes getting up.

"More fun", Talia adds in.

Anissa runs back up on them. Black Canary starts to scream, but Dionte puts his hand around her neck burning it, she falls back grabbing her neck. Death Stroke pulls out his gun on Dionte and shoots about five times, but each time Dionte either burns or freezes the bullets. He then swings the gun at Dionte, who grabs it and throws it across the room. 

"Go fetch", Dionte says.

"Fuck You!", Death Stroke says running over to his gun.

"Alfred, we can't keep this up forever, what should we do", Anissa asks.

Just then Talia runs and kicks Anissa in the stomach, she back into Nyssa's arms. Nyssa wraps her arm around Anissa neck.

"May I suggest fighting in the dark", Alfred says.

"What that's crazy", Anissa says struggling to breathe.

"No, I added night vision to your mask", Alfred replies, "the lights should be off right about now".

The lights in the place go off. Anissa and Dionte's mask go into night vision. Anissa head butts Nyssa making her let go, then she turns around swings Nyssa into Talia, and thunder claps sending them flying into the wall. Dionte runs over and freezes them from the stomach and down. Alfred turns the lights back on. When they come back on all of the assassin's are trapped in ice, and Black Canary can't scream thanks to Dionte burning her neck. They look at the corner and Jenn is missing.

"Where is she?", Anissa asks turning to Dionte.

He looks around then points to a freshly new hole in the ceiling.

"Ok let's go", Anissa says running out of the building.

They go back to Bruce Wayne's Mansion. He and Khalil are down in the basement. Anissa and Dionte walk down to join him.

"We're back", Anissa states.

"Good, did y'all find Jenn?", Khalil asks.

"You mean she's not here?", Dionte asks.

"No, was she supposed to be?", Khalil replies.

"I don't know, she flew out when the lights went out, while we were saving her", Anissa replies.

"Well she's not here", Khalil states.

"Did y'all find the Proton Ring?", Dionte asks.

"No, another dead end", Bruce says.

"You mean this Proton Ring", Jenn says walking down to the Batcave holding the Blood Proton Ring.

"Woah Jenn is that the Blood Proton Ring", Anissa asks.

"Yeah I snagged it while y'all were fighting", Jenn states.

"How it was pitch black and you didn't have any Night Vision goggles", Dionte states.

"Actually, my powers can recognize any electronic particle whether light or dark, allowing me to see in the dark", Jenn states.

"Cool!", Dionte states.

"That's 3 down, we still have 2 more with no clue where they can be", Bruce States.

"Actually, we do, didn't the riddler give us a riddle", Khalil replies.