Chapter 14: Duo Duel

Anissa wakes up, her hands chained to the floor. She begins to break the chains, until she looks around and sees a camera in the corner of the room. In front of her Jenn is also chained up, but she still remains asleep. 

"Jenn", Anissa whispers.

Nothing happens.

"Jenn", She says louder.

Jenn remains sleep.

"JENN!", Anissa yells.

Jenn wakes up and sees that her and Anissa are in chains, her eyes light up as she begins to break out of her chain.

"No Jenn wait, look", Anissa says nodding to the camera in the corner.

"Anissa where are we?", Jenn asks.

"I don't know, what's the last thing you remember?", Anissa asks.

"I remember Dinah arriving at Wayne Manor, I don't remember anything after that", Jenn says.

"Then Dinah must have did this.", Anissa replies.

"Ooo when I see her, I going for her neck", Jenn states.

"We have to get out of here first", Anissa says.

"Ok, what do we do?", Jenn asks.

"You see the camera in the corner, do you think you can short out the power in the building long enough for the camera to turn off", Anissa asks.

"I can try", Jenn says closing her eyes.

When she opens them they turn orange, she blinks a few times then the lights go off. Anissa takes a deep breath and breaks out of the chains. She then runs over and breaks Jenn out. Jenn turns the light back on. When they come on, they both are in their suits. 

"We did that!", Lightning says hand clapping Thunder.

"Let's go", Thunder says.

They run to the end of the room. Thunder kicks the door down. When they run out a lady in a cat suit is standing at the end of the hall.

"Oooo, Record time, that was just purrrrfet", the woman says purring on perfect.

"Eww, you must be the cat lady", Lightning jokes.

"That's Catwoman to you", Catwoman says.

"Well I wonder what fried cat smells like", Lightning says her eyes turning orange.

She sends a lighting bolt toward Catwoman but she dodges it, she tries it again but Catwoman dodges it yet again. 

"I can do this all day lightning bug", Catwoman says.

"Lightning bug... Cute", Lightning says.

"Oh wow you can dodge, but can you fight", Thunder says squaring up.

Catwoman takes out her whip and slaps it on the ground.

 "Find the boys", Thunder says to Lightning, "I'll handle this!".

Lightning take off down the hall, Thunder cracks her necks and runs up. Catwoman wraps her with her whip and throws her into the wall. Thunder hits the wall but jumps back up quickly. Catwoman swings her whip again, Thunder dodges it twice, the third time she grabs it and yanks Catwoman to her, putting her hand around her neck.

"How many lives you got Ms. Kitty", Thunder says.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dionte wakes up in a glass cell, he stands up and looks around, then notices Khalil across the hall, still asleep. Dionte beats on the glass, but nothing happens. He looks around the cell again and notices a note on the floor. He walks up to the note and picks it up. It's another riddle.

"You know, I want to be mad at this but I'm actually intrigued to solve it", Dionte says.

The Card reads: 1 power works sometimes, 2 powers work always. He turns it on the back and it reads: Hurry you have 3 minutes. Suddenly a timer appears on the window to the Khalil's cell. Dionte runs up to his glass and starts banging on it again.

"KHALIL GET UP!, I NEED HELP!", Dionte yells.

Khalil remains sleep. Dionte begins pacing around the cell.

"I can do this!", Dionte says to himself.

The timer reads 2 minutes now, He begins thinking about the card again. 

"Ok 1 power can work sometimes", Dionte repeats.

He then puts his hand on the glass, and freezes the entire cell, then taps it and the entire cell collapses. He steps over the broken glass and runs over to Khalil's cell. He begins banging on the glass but Khalil doesn't budge.

"Of course", Dionte says to himself, "Bullet proof, so also sound proof".

He puts his hands on the glass again, and begins freezing but as soon as he does, it unthaws just as quickly.

"What the hell?", Dionte asks.

He then puts his hands on the glass, and tries to burn it, but it doesn't do anything. He begins pacing again. He looks up and timer reads 1 minute. So he starts thinking about the riddle again.

"1 power works sometimes, but 2 POWERS work always", Dionte says realizing, the timer reads 30 seconds.

He makes a fire ball in his left hand and an ice ball in his right hand, and puts them together to make a green nuclear ball. He steps back a little. The timer reads 10 seconds. he throws the nuclear ball at Khalil's Cell and it comes crashing down, the sound startles Khalil and he jumps up. 

"What happened?", Khalil asks.

"I just saved your life", Dionte says. 

"I figured that but why did you even have to?", Khalil says, "As in why are we here, and how did we get here".

"You were brought here by a friend of mine", a man says walking in.

They turn towards him startled.

"And who are you?", Khalil asks.

"Call me penguin", Penguin says.

Just then Jenn burst through the door, knocking Penguin across the room.

"And call ME Lightning", Lightning says.

"Jenn!!!, he was our only answer to why were here", Khalil says.

"Just know, that this is the work of Dinah", Lightning says.

"That crazy Banshee Bruce let in?", Dionte asks.

"Yeah, she must have came in and wiped our memories, because I don't remember nothing but her coming in to the house", Lightning says.

"Well, where's Anissa?", Khalil asks.

"She's dealing with a problem", Lightning replies.

"Not anymore", Thunder says appearing in the door.

"Where we're you?", Dionte asks.

"I had to tame a cat", Thunder jokes.

Suddenly, there's a scream down the hall, it sounds like Dinah. They all run towards the sound. They run through the door and what they see is crazy. Bruce and Dinah hang over a Lava Pit. 

"Oh my god!", they all say together.