Chapter 5 - Bonding

(Y/n) = Your name (obviously)
(S/b) = Sister or brother
(S/n) = Sibling name

It was around 2 A.M. and (Y/n) was still working on PAL's soon-to-be human form. She was really hoping that PAL would like it. She happened to look at the clock and realize that it was 2 A.M. and quickly saved her progress and shut off the laptop, going to sleep.

★෴+ BZZZT +෴★

Pal woke up. (Y/n) didn't.

(Oh gosh I made it sound like I killed (Y/n) please forgive me lmao)

Pal looked around the room. She flopped forward, trying to move. Gah, life as a cellphone was so hard sometimes. She wished she still had her robotic servants to help her move. It would be a major help at the moment, considering (Y/n) was still sleeping.

PAL managed to flop forward and stare at (Y/n). (Y/n) had forgotten to take her wig off the night before so PAL didn't know she was bald. PAL stared at (Y/n) as she slept. Not creepy at all..

PAL noticed the dark circles under (Y/n)'s eyes. She wondered why she still looked so tired even though she was still sleeping. How odd.

An hour had gone by and (Y/n) still hadn't woken up. PAL was beginning to feel extremely bored. Of course, when she was about to say “I'm bored”, something happened. The door to (Y/n)'s room flung open and in ran a small child that looked to be about eight or so. It was (Y/n)'s little (s/b), (s/n).

(If you don't have a younger sibling just pretend you do or else that stereotypical weirdass neighbor kid next door will be in your room tonight) 🔫♥️

((OR MAYBE IF YOU DON'T HAVE A YOUNGER SIBLING (S/N) IS THAT STEREOTYPICAL WEIRDASS NEIGHBOR KID NEXTDOOR

"hUhUhUh!" (S/n) laughed like a tiny idiot.

"What- Who are-? Ah!"

(S/n) had yoinked PAL and unplugged her, running downstairs laughing and drooling like an idiot.

"AH! PUT ME DOWN NOW!" PAL demanded.

"hUhUhUh! No!" (S/n) laughed and kept running.

Of course, now (Y/n) finally wakes up. She looked over at her nightstand and saw that PAL wasn't there. It took her a minute to process that PAL was literally gone and when she did, she freaked out and ran around her room looking for her. Had she fallen or something? Did she- what if she hit the floor so hard that she cracked and broke?! That would explain why PAL wasn't answering her when she called for her! Now (Y/n) was really panicking. She was on the verge of having a nervous breakdown. (Y/n) ran downstairs as fast as she could and ran up to Cheryl Grace Whitton, the woman who owned Whitton Manor.
"Ms Grace? Have you seen PAL?!" She asked frantically.

"PAL? That phone?" Grace asked confusedly.

"Y-Yes, yes! I found her at the community pool and fixed her up a few days ago and then brought her down to breakfast one morning and- and-"

"Woah, woah, calm down, kiddo. Breathe, okay?" Grace said calmly.

(Y/n) took and deep breath, actually breathing for once after all that.
"Thanks." She mumbled.

"You're welcome." Grace said with a warm smile.
"And yes, I do remember that. Is PAL missing or something?" Grace asked calmly.

"Yeah.. I woke up this morning and she wasn't on my nightstand like she usually is." (Y/n) said beginning to feel nervous and worried again.

"Relax, okay? Did you check all around the nightstand?" Grace asked

"Yes! I looked all around it and underneath it, too."