Chapter 15 - The Arrival

(Y/n) awoke in PAL's arms the next morning. She blushed and hugged PAL. She then realized that she was naked and went bright red. She quickly sat up and-

❝︎Oo- Owwie, owwie, owwie!❞︎ (Y/n) said through gritted teeth.
Man, her pelvic area hurt like hell.

(Y/n) lied back down, wrapping her arms around PAL as she dosed off for a few more minutes.

PAL then awoke and stretched, yawning.
❝︎Morning! I know you're awake.❞︎ PAL laughed.

❝︎Mmph.❞︎ (Y/n) grunted.

PAL laughed and then noticed she was naked. She blushed at the sight.
❝︎Heh, come on, silly, let's get you dressed.❞︎ PAL said as she got out an outfit and dressed (Y/n).

(Y/n) was flustered as hell. PAL was dressing her! Gosh, this was embarrassing and sexy at the same time.

❝︎Heh, there, all better!❞︎ PAL smiled.

❝︎Th-Thanks.❞︎ (Y/n) mumbled, flustered.

❝︎Come on, let's go get something to eat.❞︎ PAL said as she took (Y/n)'s hand, trying to walk out the door.

❝︎PAL- Ow!❞︎
(Y/n) fell onto her knees.

❝︎Oh, come on! I didn't even pull you that hard.❞︎ PAL rolled her eyes.

❝︎I know, I just can't walk.❞︎ (Y/n) said in clear pain.

❝︎Why not?❞︎ PAL asked.
PAL then remembered what went on last night.
❝︎Aww~ Did Mummy fuck you too hard~?❞︎ She teased.

(Y/n) felt her face go bright red.
❝︎E-Eh- PAL!❞︎
She covered her face with her hands.

PAL laughed, ❝︎Aw, I'm sorry, my little Android~ I'll go easier on you next time, mkay~?❞︎

❝︎O-Okay..❞︎ (Y/n) mumbled, extremely flustered.

❝︎Okay, now let's get you up, shall we?❞︎ PAL said softly, smiling.

❝︎M... M-Mhm..❞︎ (Y/n) nodded.

❝︎Ah, okay.❞︎ PAL sighed, picking her up and cradling her.

(Y/n) was beyond flustered, woo, it was warm in here.

PAL unlocked the door and opened it, going downstairs.

(Y/n) covered her face with her hands to hide her red face. Gah, PAL knew how to make her face heat up like this! And the amount of kinky shit that went down the night before made it even worse!

PAL just smirked at (Y/n) and found a seat, sitting down. She then looked at the clock. 10:47AM‽ Man, they slept a long time.

❝︎Morning, girls.❞︎ Aunt Carol said as she walked by, going to the driver's seat.

❝︎Morning, aunt Carol.❞︎ (Y/n) yawned, still sitting in PAL's lap.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

About an hour went by and (Y/n) and PAL were just gazing out the window at all the trees and flowers that were going past the window. Then, came a sign that said "You are now leaving The Peach State". PAL looked at (Y/n) confused.

❝︎(Y/n)?❞︎

❝︎Yeah?❞︎

❝︎I just saw a sign that said "You are now leaving The Peach State"? Why are we leaving Georgia?❞︎ PAL asked.

A sheepish smile formed on (Y/n)'s face.
❝︎Weeeeeeellllll, I maayyyy or may not have stretched the truth a little teeeeeny tiiiinnny bit.❞︎