Chapter 13 - The 4th of July

It was somewhere around 6P.M. and there was still no sign of PAL.

❝︎Face it, (Y/n), she's not coming. As much as we'd love to have her, I don't think she's coming, honey.❞︎ (Y/n)'s father said as she walked outside to finish grilling the steaks.

(Y/n) sighed, ❝︎I know... But I still miss her..❞︎

°~•♪♥♪•~°

It was getting dark out by now, and (Y/n) was at the fair with (S/n). They decided to go on a rollercoaster with them and oh man, it was terrifyingly fast.

((Lol that's my sister and I at the fair, I'm the one filming all these videos

They were swinging their butts around like there was no tomorrow, baby! Man, (Y/n) and (S/n) screamed.

After the ride stopped, (Y/n) slowly got out, winded from all that screaming.

❝︎Come on, let's go on another one!❞︎ (S/n) said as they tugged on (Y/n)'s arm.

❝︎Oh, joy....❞︎ (Y/n) said as she drug her feet, following (S/n) to that giant spinny claw thing.

((I didn't actually go on that ride bc I'm not allowed to bc of those videos of people dying on that ride hhhh

Yeah, that was even scarier. Yet of course, (S/n) begged (Y/n) to go on one more ride with them so (Y/n) went. It was an octopus cart ride except it flings you around in the air and spins you hella fast. Yeah, (Y/n)'s stomach felt inside out for the entire ride. Not fun.

((Honestly I was scared as shit 😀👍

All (Y/n) could think of while on that ride was clutching to PAL. She wanted to feel her warm embrace and be told that everything was going to be okay. But it didn't happen. It wouldn't happen.

After all that, (S/n) drug (Y/n) to the elephant ear stand and got two elephant ears. Yummy. That cheered (Y/n) up a little, but not a whole lot. She just wanted PAL back. Her heart ached for her.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

Back home, (Y/n) went down to the auditorium and surprisingly, there weren't any chairs in there. They had all been folded up and put away. (Y/n) then took notice to all the balloons and streamers strung around and oh my gosh! A disco ball! (Y/n) had been told about the 4th of July celebration, but she never imagined this!

❝︎Woah, this is incredible! I can't wait to show PAL-! Oh.. right....❞︎ (Y/n) said, muttering the last part.

(Y/n) sadly looked around at all the colorful lights that were shining around the room. Meanwhile, Penny was just zooming around the room setting miniature fireworks off. Man, (Y/n) wished PAL was around to see this. That's when....