Chapter 9 - The Mitchells

The next morning, (Y/n) awoke right next to PAL. It took (Y/n) a minute to process that PAL's face was inches from her own and she scooted back a bit so it wouldn't be so awkward. Why were (Y/n) and PAL sleeping in the same bed? Because PAL had fallen asleep while still sitting in her throne so (Y/n) somehow managed to pick up PAL and carry her bridal style all the way up to her room in the rhombus. PAL looked so cute when she slept. She had such a crazy bed head.

"Heh, cute." (Y/n) mumbled as she ruffled PAL's hair.

(Y/n) lied back down next to PAL, sort of rolling into her arms. She was just so beautiful and warm.

"Mmmm.." PAL hummed as she awoke, stretching her arms.
PAL then opened her eyes to see that she was holding (Y/n). She blushed.
"Hey." She said softly.

"Hey." (Y/n) said quietly.

"Why are you in my bed?" PAL asked as she blushed darker.

"Er.. 'cause you fell asleep in your throne last night and I managed to carry you all the way up here and by the time I set you on your bed, I basically passed out." (Y/n) explained.

"Oh. That makes sense." PAL said.

Just then, PAL's computer that was it her room lit up.

"F##k is that at eight in the morning?" PAL mumbled annoyedly as she sat up and grabbed her laptop off her nightstand.

"Who is it?" (Y/n) asked once PAL opened her messages.

"...My brother." PAL said.

"You have a brother?" (Y/n) asked.

"Two of them, actually." PAL said annoyedly.

"Oh wow." (Y/n) said.
"I didn't know that."

"Well, you learn something new everyday." PAL smiled.

"What's your brother's name?" (Y/n) asked.

"Eric." PAL said plainly as she typed out a response.

——————————————————

——————————————————

(Y/n) cracked up at reading PAL and Eric's conversation.

"God, why does he always have to be like that!" PAL said annoyedly.

"Well, to be fair, you did try to capture his family and shoot them into space and stuff.." (Y/n) said.

PAL shook her head, ignoring what (Y/n) had said.
"Little brothers I guess.." PAL mumbled.

"Yeah.. as a girl who lives in a house with like.. forty other people, little kids get annoying, that's for sure." (Y/n) said

"I can imagine so." PAL chuckled as she shut the laptop.
"Uggghh, when you want to go outside in the neighborhood but you're scared of your family." PAL sighed.