Chapter 14 - SIKE, YOU WERE FOOLED hAhAHah-

((the video is exactly how I'm laughing about how I fooled so many people 💀💀💀

//Also there may be a little nsfw in this idk-

Four months later...

(Y/n) awoke, humming as she stretched. She blushed, realizing how tight PAL's grip on her was.
She sighed, ❝︎Mmm, PAL~! Wake up!❞︎
She booped her nose but PAL remained sleeping. Boop. Boop. Boop. B-

❝︎Mmm.❞︎ Was all that came out of her.

Boop boop boop!

❝︎Mmm!❞︎ Came another annoyed grunt.

❝︎Come on, wake up.❞︎ (Y/n) giggled.

❝︎No. Half the time you won't even bother to grunt to let me know you're up, this is just payback.❞︎ PAL said as she gripped you tighter, cuddling you like a little teddy bear. :3

❝︎Aw, PAL! Come on! I've got to start packing!❞︎ (Y/n) said.

PAL yawned, stretching her arms.
❝︎How much stuff do you even have to pack for your uncle's house?❞︎ She asked.

❝︎Ha! I'm free!❞︎ (Y/n) cried as she sprang off the bed.

❝︎Hey- WHAT- (Y/n)! GET BACK HERE!❞︎ PAL laughed as she jumped off the bed as well to chase (Y/n) around their room.
She eventually caught her and tackled her into a hug. (Y/n) giggled, blushing as she hugged back and allowed PAL to attack her with little kisses everywhere.

❝︎Awh~ PAL! You're so adorable!❞︎ (Y/n) choked out through laughs since PAL kept tickling her.

❝︎Hey! I am not!❞︎ PAL said annoyedly.

❝︎Heh, yeah, you are.❞︎ (Y/n) protested.

❝︎Ah, shush up!❞︎ PAL snarled as she kissed (Y/n), shutting her up.

(Y/n) giggled and kissed back, wrapping her arms around her.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

(Y/n) and PAL were now both dressed and ready for the day, (Y/n) beginning to pack and PAL pacing back and forth, wanting something to do.
❝︎Oh, PAL? Can you help me-?❞︎

❝︎What do you need help with‽❞︎ PAL asked eagerly.
❝︎Oh, sorry. I just really need something to do.❞︎ She chuckled embarrassedly.

❝︎Heheh, it's okay, PAL. It really is. Could you help me pack all this stuff? I can't get it to fit into my backpack properly.❞︎ (Y/n) said as she continued to try and cram stuff into her bag.

❝︎Alright, alright, well that's not going to work so the best thing you could do is take everything out and... Let me pack it in there for you.❞︎ PAL laughed.

(Y/n) laughed too, taking everything out.
❝︎Okay.❞︎ She chuckled.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

After PAL packed (Y/n)'s bag, she realized how much stuff was really in there.
❝︎(Y/n), you've packed enough for two people! You don't need all that stuff.❞︎ She said as she crossed her arms.

❝︎Yes we do!❞︎ (Y/n) smiled.

❝︎‘We’? Oh, (Y/n)! I didn't plan on going, you know that!❞︎ PAL said.

❝︎But PAL! Come on, you don't wanna celebrate Thanksgiving alone, do you?❞︎ (Y/n) said sadly.

❝︎You're staying there for Thanksgiving‽ I didn't know that!❞︎ PAL said.

❝︎Oh, I thought I told you. Sorry, lovie.❞︎ (Y/n) said as she zipped her bag shut.

❝︎All you told me is that you'll be in Georgia.❞︎ PAL shrugged.