Epilogue

((Art on the cover is mine!! :D

So, (Y/n) was pregnant. One could only guess who got her pregnant: PAL. PAL had said she was infertile but uh oh, I guess there was one hell of a hiccup because (Y/n) is literally pregnant with PAL's child. Tf-

It only took about a month for (Y/n) to cry and throw up for no reason and her stomach started to feel weird, too. It was like all the metal and gears and stuff would click randomly. Weird, huh? Other symptoms started to show up and one day, (Y/n) decided to research them online and every. Single. One. Of them lead to pregnancy and (Y/n) was hella anxious. How was she even pregnant‽ How was that possible‽ She didn't know, so the next day, she snuck out and went to buy a few different brands of pregnancy tests just to make sure she was actually pregnant.

· · ·

Yeah, 4/5 came out with either two lines or the word "Pregnant" on it. Of course, (Y/n) was both excited and scared because 1) She was gonna have a baby, and 2) She heard that it felt like your insides being torn out while being stabbed and squished, and 3) HOW THAT FUCK DID THAT EVEN HAPPEN-

A week later, PAL came into (Y/n)'s room because she heard crying and (Y/n) finally told PAL why she was crying; she wasn't anxious about the wedding, she was just pregnant. Of course, PAL laughed and asked where the cameras were, she's seen pranks like this all over the internet for years. (Y/n) felt like she had been poked in the heart. PAL didn't believe her?

"You don't believe me? Have I ever pulled a prank on you? Or one like this? I would never prank you on something so serious, PAL! You know that!" (Y/n) said in a shaky voice.

PAL still didn't fully believe her, but stopped laughing when she saw that (Y/n) was being serious. (Y/n) hopped off her bed and shakily held PAL's hand and lead her to the girls' locker room where she had hidden the positive pregnancy tests. She dug them out of her drawer (she hadn't thrown them away in fear of someone finding them) and set them out in front of PAL once they were in a stall alone together. PAL saw how four out of five of the tests were positive. Part of her believed (Y/n), but the other part still didn't.

"I still don't fully believe you. Go out and buy another test." PAL said lightheartedly.

So, (Y/n) did. Her and PAL went out and bought another test and brought it home. (Y/n) took the test again and showed PAL that it said positive. PAL believed her now, seeing how (Y/n) was pale, anxious, and frustrated about all this.

"I- You- We-?" She stuttering, trying to get her thoughts together.

"Yeah... We're pregnant, PAL." (Y/n) said with teary eyes.

PAL squealed and hugged (Y/n) tightly.
"Oh my god, I'm finally gonna be a Mummy!" She cried happily.
"And I mean a biological one, sweetheart~" She said softly in (Y/n)'s ear.

(Y/n)'s face went dark red, "PAL!"

PAL laughed, still hugging (Y/n), kissing her on the top of her head.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

Eight months later, (Y/n)'s stomach was huge, and she had been hiding it from everyone in the Manor. She didn't want all the "how did you even get pregnant from a phone? I know you guys have some way of doing it, but isn't PAL a girl??" And have to out PAL to the whole manor that PAL was actually trans. And trust me, PAL didn't want that, either. But one day, (Y/n) finally decided to tell Mrs. Grace. Of course, Grace didn't believe her until (Y/n) shower her her huge stomach and the five positive pregnancy tests. Grace shed a few tears and hugged (Y/n), thrilled that she was going to be a grandmotherly figure, which both (Y/n) and PAL were okay with.

After telling Grace, (Y/n) told Carol, then Kenderman, then Nicole, and Nicole told Ella, and then the word stopped spreading for a little bit, then PAL felt comfortable with everyone knowing she was trans since there were a few other trans people in the building, so now everyone knows about (Y/n)'s pregnancy and that PAL is trans.