Chapter 7 - Besties

//Just in case you guys are confused!

Slant text without quotation marks - a character thinking

Bold text - Threatening or two characters speaking at once

(Y/n) awoke the next morning and tried to sit up but realized that something was wrapped snuggly around her. She looked down to see PAL gripping her like a teddy bear. At first, she was confused but remembered how the two of them dosed off the night before. (Y/n) blushed, practically having to pry PAL's arms off of her. She quietly got up off of the couch, turning back around to look at PAL. She... She was just so beautiful. She looked so cute when she slept. (Y/n) wanted to ruffle her hair but didn't want to wake PAL up. She was already surprised that she didn't wake up when she had to pry her arms off of her.

(Y/n) wrote a note saying that she was going back to the Manor to help with something and that she'd be back soon or that PAL could come if she wanted, just use one of the zippers. (Y/n) left a blue Zipper Portal next to the note as she held up another one to use to get home.

"(Y/n)?"

(Y/n) flinched, turning around. She saw PAL propping herself up with her elbows and looking at her. She had some sort of.. sparkle to her eyes that just made (Y/n) blush.

"Oh, hey, PAL! Sleep well?" (Y/n) asked.

"Yeah, slept fine, actually. Well, considering it was my first time sleeping like a human I think it went pretty well." PAL smiled.

"Oh, well that's good." (Y/n) smiled back.

"...Where were you going?" PAL asked, sounding sad.

"Oh, I was heading back to the Manor. I was leaving a note but then you woke up." (Y/n) said sheepishly.

PAL tried to stand up and walk over but it looked like she forgot how to walk. Instead, she just fell flat on her face.
"Help. Me. Up."

(Y/n) chuckled, grabbing PAL's hand and helping her up.
"Are you okay?" She asked, still laughing.

"Boobs hurt but that's it." PAL chuckled.

"Need walking lessons again?" (Y/n) asked.

"Ugh, yes." PAL groaned.

"Why do you sound so down?" (Y/n) asked.

"I just feel.. I don't really know. I feel.. stupid, I guess. Not knowing how to walk... Like the other robots.." PAL frowned.

"Hey," (Y/n) said softly as she cupped PAL's cheek. "Don't compare yourself to others, that'll just make you sad and jealous."

PAL blushed and took (Y/n)'s hand off of her face, looking away from her.
"Thanks, (Y/n).." She mumbled.

"You're welcome. Now come on! Remember how we practiced yesterday? Left, right, left right, left, right, left..."

°~•♪♥♪•~°CREEPER, AW MAN-°~•♪♥♪•~°

About an hour had passed and PAL could walk perfectly! If only tiny, mushy little humans could learn that quickly. 😔

"There you go, look at you! You walk perfectly!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she ran over and hugged PAL, tackling her onto the couch.

PAL laughed, hugging back. She was so excited! She could walk now!

"Look at you! You're amazing!" (Y/n) exclaimed as she hugged back.

PAL felt her face get hot. How weird.. What caused it? She wasn't exactly embarrassed or something so why was her face so hot?
"Eheh, th-thanks." PAL chuckled.
Gah, why did I stutter?! PAL cursed herself in her thoughts.