Chapter 11 - Night of The Fair

(Most of this is going to take place in PAL's POV)

PAL awoke when she felt the warm sunshine on her face and felt the bright sunlight peeking through the blinds. Wait, but isn't PAL's room in the middle of the Manor? How is there sunlight? Skylight.

PAL opened her eyes and stretched, yawning.
PAL yawned again,"Mmmm... Morning, (Y/n)."

PAL then saw that (Y/n) was still fast asleep, the blanket wrapped snugly around her.
"Oh my, you're curvy." PAL blurted out.
PAL quick covered her mouth and blushed, but then remembered that (Y/n) was still asleep.

PAL gently rubbed (Y/n)'s arm.
Hmm.. how come I feel so fluttery? PAL thought.

(Y/n) slowly awoke and stretched, yawning and turning over to look at PAL.
"Morning." (Y/n) smiled.

"Good morning." PAL responded, smiling.

(Y/n) yawned again, "How'd you sleep?"

"Fairly good." PAL smiled.

"That's good." (Y/n) smiled.

"How did you sleep?" PAL asked.

"I slept great!" (Y/n) said happily.

"That's great!" PAL said.

Suddenly, someone started pounding on PAL's door.
"(Y/N)! I KNOW YOU'RE IN THERE, BITCH! COME ON, TIME TO GO!"

It was Jacob.

"Oh, sorry! I gotta go, PAL." (Y/n) said as she jumped up and got dressed in her daytime clothes.

"I- Wait, what? Why?" PAL asked.

"I gotta help set up stuff at the fair, see ya!" (Y/n) said as she ran out PAL's bedroom door.

"I- Oh... Okay then." PAL mumbled sadly.

Suddenly, (Y/n)'s fast footsteps stopped and a high-pitched SQUEAK of a sneaker could be heard.

(Y/n) leaned her head back in the door, "Oh, also our slumber party was awesome! Also you get VIP access to the fair."

"Really? Yay! Why?" PAL asked.

"Because I said so." (Y/n) winked as she left.

PAL smiled and felt her face. It was a little warm.
"Well, I better be getting up, too."

°~•♪♥♪•~°

It was around six PM and the fair was about to open. (Y/n) was so excited! She planned on spending the evening with PAL and was going to ask her out. She had to. She wanted to. She finally was honest with herself and let her love for PAL grow. She had such a strong attachment to her. She wanted her. Badly.

"Okay... Everything's ready to go, I just need you to sing or something to make sure the microphone and speakers are working for the karaoke platform." Jacob said.

(Y/n) was sweating.
"Well, uh, how loud are the speakers?"

"Not that loud right now. I know you write songs, sing, dammit!" Jacob said.

(Y/n) took a deep breath but then realized something.
"Wait, how do you know I write songs?"

"Notebook on your desk in the office." Jacob shrugged.

"Well, I'm going to hide it somewhere you can't find it, it's embarrassing." (Y/n) said as she started walking away.

"The bottom drawer?" Jacob called.

"Pssshhh, no!" (Y/n) lied.
She kept walking away.

"Oh okay, the filing cabinet?"

"No." (Y/n) lied as she tried to think of another place to put it.
She finally decided to put it where the spare robot parts were.