Chapter 16 - Journey Home

(Just go back and read the Thanksgiving Special, that's what happened on this trip XD)

(Y/n) was fast asleep in PAL's arms, dreaming about something going on in the mystery shack, and all of a sudden, the other father's song from Coraline started playing. Aaaand then (Y/n) woke up. Her alarm had become part of her dream for a good ten seconds. Oh, and the lyrics were different.

WAKE THE FUCK UP, YOU LAZY SHIT

YOU'RE LAZY, YOU'RE TIRED, YOU STUPID ✨ BIIIITTTCCCHHH ✨

YOUR ALARM'S GOING OFF AND I CAN'T MAKE IT STOP SO ✨WAKE. UP.✨ AND GET THE FUCK UUUUUP.

WHEN YOU WAKE UP AT ELEVEN, BUT YOU SHOULD BE UP AT SEVEN SO WAKE THE FUCK UP AND MAKE A FUCKING IMPRESSION.

End

((Yeah that's my irl alarm lmao

(Y/n) sprang out of bed and shut her alarm off, PAL laughing in bed.

❝︎God, that's such a negative ringtone.❞︎ PAL laughed.

❝︎Oh, that's just my alarm, you should hear my actual ringtone.❞︎ (Y/n) laughed as she got dressed and packed her things, checking off her list as she collected her stuff.

Of course, PAL called her.

Someone is calling you!

You hate them, you love them, what will you do?

Will you pick up your damn phone, or leave them at the tone?

Or is this call... Fucking unknooooowwwwnnn?

Answer your phone RIGHT NOW! The spider bietch is coming! Okay, buh bye!

PAL wheezed, laughing her ass off.

(Y/n) was just embarrassedly laughing.
❝︎Alright, alright, let's get ready to go.❞︎ She said as she grabbed her backpack and headed out to the car.
Before (Y/n) got in, she made sure to give everyone last minute hugs and goodbyes.

❝︎Erm... bye.❞︎ PAL said awkwardly, trying to give goodbyes as well.

The girls, along with everyone else, loaded into the car and they drove off, heading home.

It was that same old long, long drive back home. (Y/n) and PAL watched more gacha cringe stuff and played Roblox and Minecraft together in the car. Yay! Fun!

°~•♪♥♪•~°

(Y/n) and the rest of the crew eventually got home and unloaded all their stuff, heading off into the mansion to do their own thing for a while and to stretch their legs.

Creeeek

The door to (Y/n)'s room opened, PAL stepping inside.

❝︎Hello, love.❞︎ PAL smiled as she crawled onto (Y/n)'s bed, holding herself up over her.

(Y/n) felt her face go warm and she put her phone down, shutting it off as she did.
❝︎Hey, PAL. What are you doing?❞︎ She said shyly.

PAL smirked, picking (Y/n) up with her sharp, cyan claws and switching their positions, PAL now lying down and (Y/n) sitting on her pelvis. (Y/n)'s face was bright red with blush.

❝︎Do something.❞︎ PAL smirked.

(Y/n)'s face got even redder.
❝︎W-What do you want me to do?❞︎ She asked nervously.

❝︎Anything,❞︎ PAL said. ❝︎Anything hot....❞︎ PAL mumbled.

(Y/n) smirked, hearing what PAL had mumbled.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

They sleep.

°~•♪♥♪•~°

If you want the dirty ending of this chapter, just go to ~The Lost Affection~ 😭