chapter 2

Smrithi got up slowly and dragged her painful body to her house. Time is past 2am...She rang the bell but no response from inside. Then she realised that the door is locked. She opened the door with spare key and directly went to her room.

She rested on her bed after taken a long shower...she rubbed her body to remove the dirty marks.

She was thinking about that tragedy which happened few hours back ....tears started to flow from her eyes. She cursed her fate and cried a lot.

'It is good that Sameera is not at home otherwise how to face her ...what should I explain to her that someone forced me and i ....' she is crying badly and slowly she drifted off to sleep.

Next day....

Smrithi got up from her sleep with seviour headache...her head is spinning...nose is blocked and eyes are burning because she cried a lot. Her body is paining.

Smrithi has to go to office but she doesn't want to go...so she wants to call her boss to apply for leave. She searched her phone in her bag...but she cannot find it. Suddenly she remembered that her phone fell down form her hand when that man was dragging her to the isolated building.

She finished her daily chores ,somehow she had food and took a painkiller for her body pains .

She noticed a letter on the table while she is having her food. That letter is from Sameera.

'Hi Smrithi...sorry yaar...i am going out of city for a week...mostly i will be back on next Saturday. I got to know about the trip at 9 in the evening while i was on the way back to our house. I hurriedly packed my luggage and left. I wanted to call you but my phone battery is went off. So I am leaving this letter . We will celebrate our 23rd birthday together on next week because next sunday is your birthday. Missing you a lot and take care dear.'

Smrithi read this letter with heavy heart and tears in her eyes. She doesn't know she should feel happy that sameera was not at home when she returned back last night or she should feel sad that she cannot share her misfortune incident to her.

She saw the date on the letter...12th December ,Saturday....because sameera always writes date and day when ever she leaves any message to her...that is her habbit...

'Oh...that means today is sunday ..i forgot' she rubbed her temple...

And said to herself...'i remember this date and day . I cannot forgive you who ever you are.'

She laid down on her bed and spent her remining day like that.
She lost her apetite...she doesn't want to go anywhere...

At night...

Again she took one more painkiller after her dinner...and slept...

Smrithi is struggling on her bed...her breathe is uneven...she is moving restlessly...her body is drenched with sweat...suddenly she got up from her sleep...her throat became dry...she is shivering a lot....

She checked the time.....3am...

She wants water to wet her dry throat...
to calm her mind...she is about to get up from the bed...her eyes became wide when her gaze fell on her hand...a beautiful purple ring which is shining under moonlight.

It's shape is like a rose...petals are studded with light purple color stones...big bright purple stone is placed in center...small white stones are beautifully placed in between the petals....

But Smrithi is not in her state to appreciate the beauty of the ring...she got angry and irritated ...she immediately removed the ring from her hand and dropped it inside her handbag which is beside her on the bed.

She drank water and slept again....

Hi all...

How is the chapter...
i think its boring a bit...
but trust me ...you will enjoy the story.

Please vote and comment...