chapter 46

Author's POV

Smrithi is looking at him with various expressions and mostly her beautiful orbs are filled with anger.

'Leave me Mr.Siddharth Rajvansh ' Smrithi told him.

'Never...never in my life' Siddharth told her firmly.

He pulled her more to him and held her in his tight grip.

'Smrithi...you are my life...you are my everything...just listen to me once. I will explain everything to you once this party is over.' Siddharth told her softly looking at her.

'You no need to tell me anything...i know that you are ready to marry Riya Mehta. I already knew that your so called stories...and not only you...Sameera and Mr. Khanna also knows that you are the culprit. Now i understood very well that how you rich people play with us.' Smrithi told him disgustingly.

'Who told you that i am going to marry Riya...huh?' Siddharth controlling his anger as he is not used to the person who never blamed by others. He definitely will see the end of the person who talks with him like this much rudly...but now he is controlling all his emotions for his love.

Smrithi takenback at the question asked by Siddharth.  She sighed and turned her head at otherside.

'Tell me Smrithi ...who told you that i am going to marry Riya?' Siddharth asked her.

'Your ...your dad.'

Siddharth frowned for a second and is going to ask her again to confirm the answer but he stopped when the lights are on and the music got stopped suddenly.

Smrithi ditached from him and left that place without even glance at Siddharth.

Siddharth also got diwn from the dancing floor and about to follow her but sujit came and started introducing few of his clients to him.

Siddharth looked at his father with disbelief and he also observed the victory smirk at his face.

'Sid...meet our new clients as they are very much interested to become our partner in technology industry ' Sujit started introducing them to Siddharth.

'Not now...dad' Siddharth told his father without taking back his gaze from Smrithi who is almost running from out of that place.

Siddharth left that place and ran behind smrithi. He followed her to her room. Smrithi run into her room and about to close the door. Siddharth pusshed it hardly and at the sametime he held her hand sothat she cannot fall because of the force he used on the door.

He closed the door when he entered inside the room. Smrithi's eyes became wide and trying to push Siddharth with her another hand.

'Let me go' smrithi told him while trying to remove her hand from his grip.

'You have to answer me Smrithi for my questions. Then only i will let you go.' Siddharth replied her stubbornly.

'What do you want from me?' Smrithi sighed and asked him.

'I want only one chance to explain everything to you...that's it. Then you have to answer my questions.' Siddharth whispered softly while looking at her.

Smrithi closed her eyes and nodded her head slightly. Siddharth took a deep breathe and make her sit on the bed.

He kneeled infront of her and took her soft palms into his big ones...

He started his side of story that why he raped her? What was his situation in that time and how bad he felt after that. He also told her that how hard he tried to know who is the girl? And about to find her details...he told her each and every incident and how difficult for him to find the right girl. He specially mentioned about his mother's anger and her demand to find  the girl as early as possible.

Smrithi got shocked and she doesn't know what to speak. She lowered her eyes and tears are flowing from her eyes continuously.

Siddharth slowly lifted her chin ...

'Look at me Smrithi...i am very sorry and  what i did to you was very wrong. I tried many times to tell the truth to you but i was failed. I am ready for any punishment which you can give to me. I won't force you to marry me. If you want you can...you can lodge a complaint against me and send me to jail. I will accept whatever way you punish me but before that just tell me one thing that you have forgiven  me.' Siddharth slowly bowed her head and placed his face in between her palms.

Smrithi frowned for a second... the mighty Rajvansh's heir is asking her forgiveness....the anger which she has till now is disppeared slowly. she pulled her hands.

Siddharth lifted his head and looked at her confusingly.

Smrithi took his clean shaved handsome face into her soft petal like hands. She leaned towards him and placed a soft kiss on his forehead.

A small smile is formed on Siddharth's lips when he felt her touch. He looked at her cute face...a red tint is formed on her cheeks.

Siddharth  stood in his place and took her face in his hands and also placed a soft kiss on her forehead and later on her both cheeks. He wants to kiss her full lips too but controlled himself.

'Now...Smrithi...tell me everything that how did you know about that ring? Actually today i have prepared to tell you the truth and ...and at the sametime wants to propose you. But who told you that the purple ring belongs to me' Siddharth asked her softly while sitting beside her.

**************************************

Hello dear readers...

I am very sorry for toooooo late update. Will try to give regular updates for 1 week as i got free time for few days from my hectic schedule.

So...here is the update. How is it??

I am trying my best to write this part bcs i have lost my track of writing 😣🙈🙈...so...please bear my mistakes and writing style too...

And...don't forgot to check my other book 'RUDRANI' also...as i am going to update that one too...

Thank you

Take care and bye