chapter 39

Smrithi is trying to open her eyes when the early sunrays are dancing on her cute face. She is having seviour headache. She looked at her surroundings confusingly.

Ufff...this headache...

She held her head and slightly rubbing her temples.

How did i come to my room

She is trying to remember what happened last night at party.

'May i come in ma'am' Smrithi heared a knocking sound at her door.

'Yeah...please come' Smrithi told softly.

A maid entered her room and greeted her.

'Good morning ma'am. Please have this' she gave a glass of lemon juice to her.

'What is this' Smrithi asked her .

'This is lemon juice. Mr. Rajvansh told to give this to you when you wake up.'

'Oh...thank you' smrithi had taken the juice and drank it.

'Hmm...where is Mr.Rajvansh '

'Ma'am...sir is in his study room. You go and freshen up. He said that he will meet you at breakfast.'

'How did i come here.' Smrithi asked her.

'I don't know ma'am...you can ask Mr.Rajvansh ' that maid smiled at her and left the room.

Oh...god...what happened to me...what happened last night.

After sometime....Smrithi is feeling good and she recovered from her headache.

Smrithi came to dining room but she cannot see Siddharth anywhere.

Where is he...

She is searching in living hall too for him.

Is he still in his study..

She slowly reached to his study room and about to knock the room.

'Are you sure Sagar...is he the same person'......

'Good you informed me...and you have taken the correct decision to put him in the jail.'.......

'Yeah...we were in hurry that time...specially me...i want to see her and  meet her as soon as possible. So totally forgot about that bastard.'......

'Yeah...we will reach there by day after tomorrow.'...

He wants to meet her...see her...is he talking about his fiancée...
Whom is wants to put in jail...

Smrithi is in her thoughts that she forgot to knock the door.

'How are you feeling Smrithi.' She heared Siddharth's deep voice and looked at him.

'What happened...why are you here' he asked her gently.

'Yeah...i am fine...i..i..just want to call you for breakfast ' she told him while bending her head little bit.

Oh ...god...what will he think that i eavesdropping his conversation...

Siddharth observed her cute expressions and chuckled at her..

'Let's go'

They both sat facing eachother and started having thier breakfast.  Siddharth first served Smrithi's favorite  corn cheese sandwiches and aloo paraths to her and then he served for himself.  He placed fresh orange juice infront of her.

'Have it Smrithi.'

Smrithi gave a small smile to him...

Shall i ask him...how can i ask...