Chapter 8

Siddharth POV

'Even i am also thinking the same dad...i have already searched the future daughter in law of Rajvansh.'

'What' I looked at my dad unbelievably.

Then i looked at my mom and grand pa. I think they knew about it.

'Who is that dad...you should ask me first' i told my dad. I am composing my self not to show my frustration side to him.

'She is Mr. Mehta's daughter...her name is Riya and this is final.' He said that and left from there without giving any chance to me to speak.

I looked at my mom and grandfather ...

' Sid...you know about your dad...he is very stubborn and he doesn't bother about others. I met that girl...i don't like her at all but your father is ...' my mom cannot speak further.

I understood very well about her situation.

'Look Sid...i talked about your wedding to Sujit. He is not in a state to understand anything. He wants to expand his business. He was not like this before ...he became more greedy when he achieved more.' My grandfather is consoling me.

'Grand pa...who is he to decide my marriage without asking my opinion. I am agree with you to fulfill your wish but choosing my wife is my choice.

Mom...who is this Mehta...what is his business.' I am very much disappointed with my father's decision.

' Ok...i will speak with him directly tomorrow in the office.'

Then i looked at Sagar who is already looking at me.
‐------------------------------------------------------------------
Next day in the office...

'Dad...Who is this Mehta...what is his business.'  I was just controlling my anger and asking my dad.

Sagar is also with me.

'Be cool my son. MR.Mehta will be my partner ..no...our partner. He is going to join in our group. He has very big jewellery business in many states of india. He does export and import of pearls and stones. So  It will be  good for your R&K  industries also  if we will deal with him.' My dad is gazing at me and sagar too.

'But ...uncle..first we have to see him,talk with him and most importantly that person should be honest with us then only we can proceed for further ...'his words are cut by my dad.

'He is a very good person..i know him well. That's why i fixed your marriage with his daughter. '

'No way...i will agree for the deal but i don't want to marry his daughter. Choosing my bride is totally my wish.' I told him coldly.

'Listen sid...he has only one daughter. She is the heir of Mehta firms.' Dad is forcing me with his words.

'Not at all i will agree with you. I don't want to marry her even if you force me to the extent. This is my final decision.'

After half an hour of argument...

'Ok..let us see this later. But You both has to leave for Hyderabad after two days.' I just nodded and left with Sagar.

Hi all...

How is the update...

Please vote and comment...