chapter 28

Author's POV

It is 10pm...

Smrithi called sameera...she doesn't want to disturb her because she knows that sameera is gone with sagar for dinner. She also doesn't want to ruined thier sweet memories.....but still she can't help....she is very much getting scared after that night.

Sameera told her to wait that she will come and pick her up.

After 20mins...sameera came along with sagar

it's ok...they must be came directly from thier dinner.

She looked the other black car which stopped right behind sameera's car.

She got surprised the person who got down from that car....Mr.Rajvansh .

What is he doing here...her heart is running in marathon when her eyes met his hazel eyes.

'Smrithi...are we late' sameera asked her affectionately.

She came back from her thoughts....

'No...no...Sam...i...i...just came ' she stuttered while speaking..may be because of his gaze...which is...she cannot make out what is hidden behind his gaze.

'Hi Smrithi..' this time Sagar wished her.

'Hello Sagar...how are you.'

'Yeah...i am good'

'Hmm...Smrithi...actually we have to go to some other place..' sameera wants to say something but she is hesitating and looked at her...

'Hmmm...so...if you don't mind...Mr.Rajvansh will drop you at home...please ...' sameera told her but she is looking at Siddharth.

He nodded slightly....

'It's ok Sam...why...why should we bother him...'

'Not at all Miss.Sharma...i am very glad if you accept me..'

'Huh?' ....accept him...what does it mean...

'Ahem...ahem...' sagar cleared his throat.

'I ...i...mean...i am very glad that if you accept me to drop you at your home Miss. Sharma ...' he told in his husky voice.

'i am always free for you...' this time siddharth mumbles to himself.

What??...he mumbled something .

Smrithi heared it but didn't say anything...she just looked at Sameera who noded at her with assuring smile.

Later Smrithi followed Siddharth...he opened the passenger seat door for her.

He closed it ... came around and sat in driver's seat.

'Hmm...Miss. Sharma....can ...can you put seat belt.' Siddharth asked Smrithi.

She said 'ok' and trying to pull the belt. But she didn't notice that her dupatta got stuck between the door and seat belt. She is trying to pull it ....

'Miss.Sharma...i will do it' she heared a husky voice just beside her.

She shifted more back into seat... she ìs clutching her handbag tightly...

He bent towards her...his cinnamon cologne hit her nostrils...he is so close to her...if she moves a bit also then definitely they both will touch eachother in an inappropriate way....smrithi's body became hot with his closeness. Her cheeks became red...her throat became dry...words are not coming from her throat ...

He opened the door a little bit ...she immediately took her dupatta and holding it tightly ...then he closed the door. Later he fastend her seatbelt with one hand while looking at her and his other hand is holding her seat just beside her shoulder. His hands are touching her's ...his chiseled jawline... is...very...very much close to her lips...