chapter 35

Author's POV

Smrithi is in her deep thoughts...she is thinking about the meeting which had happened in morning with the Italian team.

What they were talking? Sir was also talking with them in their language ...ok...that is
mostly about the deal but what about the last conversation between him and the other person. He was looking at me differently...with not good intention...he was telling something about me to sir...sir replied him softly and with a smile when he looked at me but i can easily makeout his anger when he was talking with that person.

What was that??

'Smrithi....' Siddharth placed his hand on her shoulder and shook her gently...

Now they are going out to explore the Swinging City.

She looked at him...

'S...sir...can i ask you one thing '

'Yes...please...'

'Hmm..actually...about that morning meeting ' she is fidgeting her fingers and asked him nervously.

Siddharth pulled his eyebrows together...

'Now we are going out...so no more talking about our professional life...ok'

'Huh...but...but this  is not about the professional one sir'

'Then...' he gave a slight smile and looking at front while driving the car.

'Woh...actually...i think you are good at Italian ' somehow Smrithi started the conversation.

'Yeah...i know Italian very well...'

'I wanted to ask you that what you and the other person were talking at the end of the meeting where he was looking at me' she said it in one go.

Siddharth smiled at her curious act...

'Hmmm...' he dragged a bit...he wants to tease her..

'Actually we were talking about you only....how did you guess '

Smrithi looked at him with shocked eyes...

'Yeah...i know that...what was it' she again asked him.

'Oh..yeah...actually they are arranging a charity party on day after tomorrow...sooo...'

'Haa...sooo...' Smrithi is still looking at him.

'Hmmm...soo...he is invited us for that.'

'Oh...i see...' she stopped for a second and again continued

'But...but...the way he looked at me differently...' she mumbled herself

'then...then why did you get angery'  she placed her forefinger on her chin and asked him.

Ohooo...my curious kitten...so many questions

'You are very beautiful so he wants you to accompany as his partner for the party...'

'What...no way...how..how can i go with some random person...i...i can go with you but not with him...' she stopped suddenly and closed her mouth with her hands.

'Yeah..i told the samething to him' he chuckled and stopped the car ...leaned and whispered in her ears.

Smrithi touched her blushed cheeks...those are looking like strawberries...

She turned her eyes and gazed outside ....her eyes became wide while looking at the sight.

her eyes became wide while looking at the sight