chapter 18

Siddharth's POV

'What...come again' i cried out with joy..

'Can...can you tell her name.' I asked him excitedly while tapping my fingers on table.

He said something...i cannot be able to hear his voice because of disturbance in signal.

The call got disconnected...

I got a message when i am about to call him.

'Good afternoon sir...i will come to your office and give that file to you by evening.'

I disenchanted a bit but my joy beaten that.

I found you in one month...now i will fulfill my promise towards you.

'May I come in sir. ' i came out from my thoughts when i heard a smooth voice.

I know who is that...

'Yes...come in'

The slim, beautiful figure came into my room. I don't know why my heart will start beat in high speed whenever i sees her.

Smrithi...

Yes...now she is working under me as an accounting auditor till the deal completes between our two companies. Myself and sagar got selected her due to her work.

'Sir...the account reports of the new contract is ready...please check once..then i will send it for further procedures. ' she told me with her melodic tone.

'Hmm...yeah..keep it here..i will check it now...'

She is about leave..

'Ms. Sharma...iam not coming for tomorrow's meeting at Bangalore..i have other important meeting here..so can you manage alone....if you want i can send someone with you.'

'No sir...iam ok...' she paused a second and..

'Sir..may i know about the meeting ...i mean if it is regarding Mehta's industries then i can help you.' she asked hesitantly..

'Hmm..it's an important meeting with an important person..not with Mehta's.' I didn't say much to her.

'Oh..ok..i am leaving sir..'

'When is your flight..'

' today evening sir.'

'Ok..you may leave now..'

I saw her leaving.

Smrithi's POV

I went to Mr. Rajvansh cabin to submit the audit files...tomorrow i am accompanying with him for Bangalore meeting which is between again Rajvansh and Mehta's.

I don't know why he is showing somuch interest towards our company.

'Yes...come in.' my heart is beating fast when i heard his alluring voice.

I submitted the files to check then i can send it for further procedures.

Somehow i felt that today he is in a very happy mood...it is showing that he is achieved something.

I thought that he may be click one good deal. When i am in my thoughts he told that he is not coming to Bangalore. I disappointed a bit but it's ok...i am alone now..

I don't know why i am feeling depressed...my heart is roaming around Mr. Rajvansh...i was accompanying with him wherever he goes for meetings which related to our company.

I am very much remembered what happened last week....but ..but ..my mind is warning me to control it...i know the reason...i am not at all at his standard..i cannot with stand infront of him.