chapter 38

Kalyan sharma ...

Riya muttered his name...

After 15mins...

Kalyan is sitting infront of Riya. He is looking at her with disgusting eyes. He has rough beard. His hair is not at all taken care off for long time. Anyone can easily notice his awful status.

'Who are you' Riya asked him by leaning back at her seat.

'You already know my name...eventhough i am very happy to introduce myself to a beautiful girl like you.' Kalyan chuckled.

Riya is just observing him with her calculative eyes.

What is his motive...Let him talk as much as...

'See...miss...'kalyan looked at the name plate which is on the table...

'Riya Mehtha...i am Kalyan sharma. I came here to meet my so called sister .'

Riya narrowed her eyes...

'You must know my sister...Smrithi Sharma. I know that she is working in your company...'

Smrithi sharma..

Riya rolled that name ...the incidents whatever happened long back played on her memory.

'Hmm...so do you want to meet her'

'Yeah...exactly...where can i meet her'

'She is not here...i mean to say...' her words cut off by Kalyan.

'She is not here...means... is she on leave or...she is still in...' he is looking at her intently.

Riya pulled her eyebrows together...

'She is still in...where...'

Kalyan laughed at her confusing state.

'I think you must know her very well...what type of lady she is.'

'If you want to meet her...tell me properly about her...all details. ' Riya told him.

'Ok...ok...cool.. lady...iam asking that is smrithi still in jail or is she released from there.'

Jail???

'She is not in jail..i think you have mistaken Mr. Kalyan Sharma. She is such a sweet and well mannered girl. Why should she go to jail' Riya gave a sarcastic smile to kalyan.

'You are very innocent Miss. Mehtha. She looks like that but you don't know about her true color.' He smirked at her while scratching his beard.

'I don't believe you. You are her brother. You should trust her.' Riya is aiming arrows in dark.

'Yeah...i am her brother that's why i know more about her. She is a thief. She has stolen a costly ring.'

Ring...

'What are you talking...it's unbelievable that smrithi has stolen a Ring.'

'Yeah...even i thought that it's a fake ring when i found it in her bag. I had taken that ring to near by gold shop in our village. They checked it and gave me Rs.50000/- .'

'Is it?? ..so the ring is not a fake one. ' Riya asked him surprisingly.

'Hmm...it's not fake...its damn real gold. The stones in that ring are real gems and specially the purple stone which is placed in center is a rare one.' Kalyan explained excitedly about the ring.

Purple Ring...

Riya looked at him deeply for few seconds and started laughing loudly.

'Why are you laughing.'