chapter 33

Smrithi is very happy about her new job..she is learning very fast with the help of Siddharth. She is experiencing a new field and she is enjoying her job as a personal secretary of Siddharth.  She is coming along with Sameera and mostly she is going with her...

On the otherside...Siddharth is also behaving with her smoothly....he is controlling his emotions towards her....he is admiring her beauty in one way and in other way he is making her comfortable with him...sothat now Smrithi can talk with him without any hesitation. He wants to know more about her like her habbits,her likes,dislikes...everything about her. He noticed that she is a quick learner and grasps things very fast..he also observed that she is very innocent...she believes others blindly...she is very kind and soft hearted person but at the same time she is very stubborn and straightforward....

Hmmm...i have to wait little more to tame my Cinderella...yes...she is my Cinderella...

Slowly....Smrithi is also knowing about Siddharth. She does not feeling any pressure on her job.

After one week...

Both sagar and Siddharth got a call from their London branch that one of them should be there to attend the meetings with other dealers and to handle the foriegn deligates. Nearly After 2hours of discussion and meeting with Landon branch Siddharth told sagar that he will go there to handle the project as sagar and sameera's engagement is there after 10days. So Siddharth wants to give some time to the couple as they have to do shopping too.

Siddharth told Smrithi that they are leaving for London in two days for meeting with his delegates...first he wants to go alone but he doesn't want to leave Smrithi because the meeting will take 1 week. Sagar told Siddharth that he has to finish it and come back to india as early as possible because his engagement with sameera is on the following week.

Sameera forced smrithi for shopping that first time Smrithi is going to abroad that to with her boss. So...she bought jeans,tops and frocks for her. She also helped her in packing. Smrithi is very uncomfortable to wear those outfits as she is very traditional and belonged to typical south Indian orthodox family.

'Sameera...you know....i cannot wear these type of clothes...i am very much comfortable with my stuff.'

'Oh...come on Smrithi...these are not at all revealing...you have to wear these as you are accompanying your boss. I kept two more indian attires also...if you want you can wear when there is no business meetings.'

Siddharth told her to come to the office...they will leave after a meeting which he has to finish it of before he leaves for London.

Siddharth is very busy in his laptop...he heared a knock...

'Come in' he said in his deep voice.

'S..sir...your coffee' Smrithi said slowly.

He lifted his head and stunned when he looked at Smrithi. He is awestruck by looking the beauty infront of him. Smrithi is in white shirt paired with black jeans. It perfectly fitted her thin figure and mostly showing her beautiful curves. She made her long brown hair into high ponytail.

 She made her long brown hair into high ponytail