chapter 5

Smrithi POV

I got worried when i looked at the message in my new phone.

'Come home on sunday '

I was thinking that shall i go home or not. I don't want to go. My step mother, brother and his wife are not at all good. They never treated me with affection. They always looked me like i am their slave.

Yes...i have a family but those are least bothered about me. My mother died when i was 8 years old. My petarnal grandparents looked after me. One day there was an argument going on between my dad and my grandparents when i came back from school. I noticed that One lady and a boy who was 10yrs old were standing beside my dad.

I got to know that my dad had an affair behind my mom. My grandfather got to know about it few days back and asked my dad. He brought them to home when my grandparents demanded him. Mine is a middle class family. My grandfather was working in railways. He got retired 2 years back. My father is working in a private company in some other city. He used to come once in a 15days. After my mother's death he visited us very rarely. He is very rude to me and never treated me with affection.

One day my grandfather got a call from an unknown number and that person informed about my dad's affair. I saw my dad almost after 3months.

I came from my thoughts when my phone is ringing. I hurriedly answered the call without seeing the number.

'Hey smrithi...how are you ...where were you. I was trying your number from yesterday morning. Why didn't you pickup my call..atleast you should message me....' my bestie is yelling at me. She is shooting so many questions at a time without taking any breath.

' hold on sameera. Listen to me once.'

' what should i listen to you. Do you know how much i am worrying about you. Are you fine. How is everything going on there.' Now She is asking me with a worriying tone.

'I am fine sameera. Actually i lost my phone. So i could not reply to your calls and messages. I bought new one today afternoon only.' I replied her with a soft voice.

I know very well about her. She is my backbone..she cheers me whenever i feel lonely. Her parents and sister are staying in Delhi. She is from a rich family. Her dad has his own business. He wants to join her in his company after her MBA. But she denied it for two reasons. One she wants to work and earn on her own. And second...she doesn't wants to leave me alone.

We both completed our MBA in accouting and finance at Hyderabad. She asked me many times to go with her to Delhi. But i am not ready yet. I have a responsibility to complete it so i cannot move out from this city.

' oh is that so...i am sorry Smrithi.' Now this time She replied with a guilt in her voice.

' It's ok sameera...i know...actually i was thinking about you only. I saw your letter. So are you coming on Saturday. ' i felt very bad while talking with her.
She knows that i am missing her.

' no no...my work was done almost...so mostly i will come by day after tomorrow. ' she shouting with happiness.
I have to keep the phone in distance or else i will get earpain.

' wow...that's great..come early...i am waiting for you.' I also replie cheerfully.

I am eagerly waiting for sameera to come back. I decided to go home on sunday not for my so called family...for my grandmother.

‐--------‐‐‐-------‐-----------------------------------------------
Siddharth POV

The door opened suddenly and my bestie came inside while i am watching the business news.

'Hey sid..how are you feeling now.' Sagar asked me with worrying tone.

' I am perfectly fine and wanna go home.' I smiled at him to see the relief in his face.

' ok ok...sure ...i think you will get discharge by tomorrow evening and you have to visit the company day after if you want to.' Sagar is asking me curiously.

' yes...definitely...we will visit and finish the formalities also. By the way how was your day Sagar. How did you feel by investing in that company.' I asked him with a little bit of annoyance.

' yeah...it was good and the meeting went well...it's a big company but not very much as ours but you want to invest...' sagar words are cut off by me

' not me sagar...its my dad...you know very well that i don't want to involve in this matter. I just want to show my dad that i am more capable than him. He should proud of me. That's why i started my own business.' I told him with a slight anger at the same time proud in my face.

' Yeah...i know...you left the CEO position of the mighty Rajvansh industries in behind. Now you are succeeded and became a great business man.' Sagar is speaking with full of enthusiasm in his voice.

' you are also part of my victory sagar. You are the most important person in my life.' I am looking at him and hold his hand.

Sagar first narrowed his brown eyes and shocked while looking at my hand.

' where is your ring. You are very much liked it and never removed it from your hand.' He is looking at me with curiousity.

'I lost it.'

' what... ' i can easily makeout the stunning voice of Sagar...
'you are telling this very casually. You are not a small kid who lost his pencil or pen. Do you remember that who gave that most precious purple daimond ring to you.'

' yes...i am very much remembered. My grandfather gave it to me and i should give that to my future wife at the time of my engagement.' I recollecting that night .

'Then what happened sid...how did you lost it. Atleast can you explain me what happened that night at the hotel.' Sagar is asking me.

'I will tell you but you have to make me a promise that nobody should not know about that ring which belongs to me. We have to find the person who is keeping it with him/her.'

Sagar nodded his head and waiting for me to tell about the incident which happened to me on saturday night at that place.

Hi all...

Here is the update.

How is it.

Please vote and comment.