chapter 9

After 2 days...

Siddharth POV

Myself and Sagar left for Hyderabad exactly after 2days.

We have reached directly to our own guesthoue.

Next day morning

'Sid ...what is our plan for today.' Sagar was asking while having his coffee.

' we will meet Mr.Mehta...inform him about  our meeting. Then let us see how much he is capable of doing the deal with us.' I replied him.

After around 2 hours we left for Mr.Mehta's headoffice.

That office is big but not very huge like ours. MR.Mehta is waiting for us eagrly.  I know very well that why he is showing somuch enthusiasm towards our deal...precisely towards me.

He welcomed us personally and accompanied to his office which is located on the top floor.

After  meeting, presentation given by his HODs and other formalities...

'Mr.Rajvansh and Mr.Khanna ...i am very glad that you people agreed the deal and willing to work with us.' Mr.Mehta said to us with a big smile on his face. Somehow i am feeling that his smile is not genuine one. Again he continued..

'Mr.Rajvansh...our meeting is over. But still  i want to discuss some  personal things with you.'

'Mr.Mehta....i heard from my dad that you are doing good in export n import jewellery business. That's why Hope we will work together and complete our deal regarding our business. Apart of that we no need to talk forther.' I said to him without showing any interest about the topic which he is going to talk with me.

Sagar knew about this...he gave a lipsided smile to me.

Mehta's expressions got changed immediately...

'Ofcourse Mr.Rajvansh...i think your dad mentioned something to you about your marriage...my..'

His words are cut by me...

'It's non of your concern Mr.Mehta.'

'Ok...ok...as a formality...can you come for dinner tonight...please don't refuse my request.'

I looked deep into his eyes and nodded my head as an approval.

'Thank you ...Thank you Mr.Rajvansh...i will send my car for you and I'll inform you before that.' His face is lighting with a bright smile.

We left from there...while going back..

'Sid...his smile is not a good one. I can see a cunning one behind that.' Sagar was speaking while looking at me.

'Yes...even i also observed that. Somehow i am not getting good vibes from him.'

'So...don't go alone for dinner Sid...i will accompany with you.'

'No Sagar...i can manage..let us see what he can do..'

'Ok...share the location once you reached there. Mean while I will alert our security team and call me immediately whenever you feel uncomfartable with him.'

'Sure buddy...as you say.' I smiled at him.

Same time at Mehta's office...

'Baby...darling...listen...Siddharth is at Hyderabad...i met him ...he came to our office for meeting.'

'Dad...you should call me before that...i want to meet him...want to talk with him...did you speak with him about our wedding.' MR.Mehta's one and only daughter....Riya Mehta is speaking with her father.

'Riya..be patience...i spoke with him. As i told you earlier...he is not agreeing for marriage.'

'What..you told me that you will  convìnce him at any cost. What happened dad.'

'Baby...he is so adamant. I already told you  the arguement between the father and son which i heard on that day. He was not at all agreed with his father. He was agreed for the deal that to beacuse of his father.' He took a deep breathe and continued...

'So...we have to go for our second option....did you understand Rhea.'

On the other side

'Yes...dad...am ready...eagerly waiting for that..so we have to go with our second plan.' Riya kept the phone...

'Mr.Siddharth Rajvansh...i will see how you refuse to marry me.' She was talking to her self with sly smirk on her face.

Helloo all...

How is the update..

Please vote and comment.