chapter 20

Hello readers..

First

I am very Sorry for the late update.

Second

'The Purple Ring ' achieved 3000+ views and 650+ votes...it's a great news for me because first time i am writing a story.

Thank you all for your votes and support...

---------------*******---------------******-----------

Sameera pov

Today iam very happy because i got call from Smrithi. She is in Bangalore for office work. She told that she got her periods that means she is not pregnant with that stranger. It's a big relief for both of us.

When i entered in Sagar's cabin he was talking with Siddharth about some girl.

'Hi Sagar...hope i am not disturbing you.' I asked him.

'No..not at all sameera...i have just finished the meeting...talking with Sid. That's all.' He is closing his laptop and looked at me.

'Sagar....shall i ask you one thing.'

'Hmm..'he just nodded but he is in deep thoughts.

'What is bothering you...i heared you are talking about a girl with Mr. Rajvansh.'

Sagar looked at me directly...

'Did you hear Sam' he frowned at me.

'Oh...sorry...Sagar...it's not my intention...but i heared unexpectedly...does he has anyone in his life.' I lowered my eyes ...

'I mean ...we can help him if he loves anybody. ' i said slowly.

Sagar chuckled and came to me...

'Yeah...Sam...he has...but he doesn't know where is that girl...so he is searching for her desperately.'

'Huh..' i am confused.

'What...what happened to you...why are you looking like that.' He shook my shoulder.

'I ..i mean...how come he doesn't know her...search for her...its totally confusing.'

' hey...don't think much...i will tell you everything when the time comes.'

'Why...why can't you tell me now.' I asked him by holding his hand.

'No...i can't tell you...not only you...to his parents also...i promised him that i will keep it till he find that girl.'

'Oh...ok...then i wish he should find her soon.'

'Ok...now we will leave for jewellery shop ...we have to select rings for our engagement.' He stood and gave his hand to me.

I smiled and took his hand

'Sagar...you know...now i remember one thing when you mentioned about engagement and ring...'

'Hmm..What did you remember...tell me.'

'I saw a beautiful ring with Smrithi...it is in pu..' Suddenly my phone started ringing.

It's from my mom.

I talked with her when we both are walking outside the building.

'Sagar...mom told that they are waiting for us for dinner. Let's go fast.'

'Yeah...sure..and one more thing..my parents called me that they are coming in 15days..' he told me happily.

'Oh...that's great...then we will do one thing...we wait for them to join with us for our shopping. '