chapter 10

Same day at night...

Siddharth got in the car which is sent by Mr.Mehta...he is checking the time...it's 7pm.

Siddharth's attire

Siddharth's attire

He got surprised when the car stopped infront of a mansion. Not in a hotel.

He shared the location to sagar.

He entered inside the mansion..he was greeted by Mr. Mehta.

'Good evening Mr.Rajvansh...welcome to our guesthouse.'

'Good evening Mr.Mehta...i thought you have arraged dinner at hotel. Is it only you and me.' Siddharth asked him surprisingly.

'Yes ...yes...Mr. Rajvansh. I thought you are more comfortable in guesthouse than hotel. That's why i arranged here.' Mr. Mehta replied to siddharth.

'What do you mean.' Siddharth narrowed his eyes and looked at him.

'Nothing much.. Mr. Rajvansh...we will talk forther while having dinner.'
He leads the way to the dining hall.

Somany dishes are served by the maids.
They are having normal business conversation. Almost they finished their dinner.

'So...Mr. Rajvansh...what do you think about your father's decision regarding your wedding with my daughter Riya.' Mr.Mehta asked Siddharth directly looking into his eyes.

Siddharth got angry at his behaviour..

'Look Mr.Mehta...i think i already mentioned about it...i am not interested at all with your alliance.' Siddharth is composing himself.

'Yeah...yeah...you already told me about this...but i am just asking you again that in case if you have changed your opinion.' Mr. Mehta replied while offering him wine.

'Oh..is that so... better you know that i don't want to repeat things and at the same time don't want to change my decisions.' Siddharth denied directly his offer while having his juice.

'Ahmm...ok ..ok...i am not forcing you Mr. Rajvansh...as your wish. But meet my daughter ..any how she is the next CEO of my company.' Mr. Mehta is asking me.

'Not now Mr. Mehta. I will meet her at your office. I came to your place for dinner as per your request now i have to leave. It's already getting late.' I got up from my place but Suddenly i felt little dizzy. I immediately drink lemonade which is also placed on the table along with other bevarages.

I just excuse myself for washroom. I washed thoroughly with cold running water. I am going to loose my senses. My eyes are becoming heavy and body is feeling light. I felt Something bad is going to happened. I came out and heading towards the living hall. My steps are unsteady. I somehow managed to go out and wanted to call sagar. I heared a whispering voice on my way. I hid behind a pillar and trying to listen carefully.

'Baby...you can come now. He drank that juice which we mixed with drug. He is about leave but i will manage to stop him.' After few seconds again he continued...

'Yes...yes...sure baby...you can come now and directly go to the room. He will be there only.' Mr Mehta is talking on phone with his daughter.

Now i understood everything. They drugged me and later they will blackmail me to get marry her. I clenched my jaw. Thanks to lemonade which i drank at last. I didn't lost my senses completely. I have to escape from this place. I moved back slowly to get out of this hell. I went upstairs slowly because i cannot escape from main door.

I searched everywhere to escape a way...i entered in a dark room. I felt people are behind me. There was a big glass window in the room. I looked through the window. I can see the backyard with grass. I took deep breathe and jumped from there.

Author's POV

After talking with Riya..Mr. Mehta looked towards the washroom with an evil smirk on his face. He took few steps and noticed someone moved from his behind. He turned immediately but could not find anyone. He stood for a second and thought something. He immediately approached the washroom to check. The door is unlocked. He came to living hall and ordered his men to search for Siddharth. First they searched downstairs and climbed the steps which leads to a big corridor. Meanwhile Mr. Mehta was calling Riya to reach there early as soon as possible.

His goons reached the 1st floor and searching for Siddharth. They heared a thud sound when they entered inside the dark room. They immediately ran towards the window and saw Siddharth was landed on the floor just now. He is trying to get up but slipped a little bit because of mud. it was drizzling. The floor is very slippery. They ran towards the backyard and approached there. They could not find him anywhere. One of the goon went to talk with Mr. Mehta.

'Sir... he jumped from the 1st floor.. now we are searching for him in the backyard. '

'What..ok.. We already drugged him so he cannot run that far. He will be somewhere here only. So bring him here whatever state in he is.'

On the other side...

Somehow Siddharth got escaped from the mansion and running on the muddy road. He can feel that the goons are chasing him. His white shirt is drenched with sweat. He got hurt on his elbows and little bit in his head. Blood started coming out from the wounds. Sharp stones pierced on his body when he jumped.

He is feeling that the effect of lemonade is gone. His body is feeling hot. He is running aimlessly.

He saw a building which is under construction. He is taking heavy breaths. He hid behind a wall which is very dark there. He took his phone and somehow managed to send a message to sagar with shaking hands.

His body is becoming very hot ...he is trying to control him self ... patted his cheeks,pinched himself but not able to control his desire....he needs a woman now....

‐------------------- Flasback ends ----------‐-----

Hi all

Here is the update...hope you liked it.

Please vote,comment and share too...