chapter 14

Siddharth's POV

'Sid...hello sid...where did you lost suddenly.' Sagar asked me by tapping my shoulder.

'Nothing Sagar...i am thinking about something.'

'Something or someone...' he gave a naughty smile.

I just nodded my head with a smile.

'Sid...did you see Mehta's face when we were talking about the dinner.'

'Yeah...his face became pale. Every time he wants to change the topic.'

'Hmm.. he didn't even respond when we both were talking about it. Your plan worked Sid...our men handled his men very well. They bribed them to keep quiet aboit the incident. '

'Yes...sagar....our men are very trustworthy. I know definitely Mehta will enquire about the matter. They will handle that also.' I took a deep breathe...

'Now...i have to inform our private detective to meet me at our office.'

'Hmm...yes ...he called me after my parents call. He told that he called you too but you didnot pickup your call.'

'Oh...is that so...' i thought for a second and remembered that i kept my mobile in the car when i met that girl in the morning.

'He said that he will come and meet you after lunch.'

'Ok...that's good...i need atleast sometime with him to explain everything to him...so we will postpone our meetings according to that.'

'By the way Sagar...how are aunty and uncle.' I asked him.

'They are fine Sid... they found an alliance for me. That girl is staying in Hyderabad so they have arranged dinner with her. So that we can meet and talk with eachother.'

'Wow...that's great news Sagar...when should you meet her. Did you get her picture.'

'Yeah...tomorrow...mom said that she will send her picture and details . Wait let me check my phone.' With that sagar took his mobile.

I nodded my head and waiting for his response.

'Yeah...mom already sent her picture. ' he saw and showed his mobile screen to me.

'Not bad Sagar... i think she is the one for you.' I told him excitedly.

'Hmm...now let me see her details too...
Name : Sameera Mishra
Age: 23 years
Working in Rajvansh Industries from last 1yr as a finance manager.'

He stopped and looking at me with wide opened eyes.

'Ohoo...that's a very big news..so my sister in law is working in our company. Not bad Sagar.' I playfully patted his shoulder.

'No wonder ...why dad urge me to see her details as soon as i keep the phone while i was talking with them' He smiled at me.

'Ok....call aunty and ask her that is she sent your picture and details to her. If not tell her not to send her now. Let's play a small game.' I winked at him.

Sagar nodded his head with a smile and calling his parents.

After few minutes of chatting he got to know that they didnot send his picture as of now so he instructed them that not send his picture and details to that girl as he will introduce himself to her.

Our car halted at the huge entrance of Rajvansh.

I am entering in this building after 4 years. My dad and grandfather are managed this branch and as well as other branches till now. Now i have to look after it.