chapter 30

Author's POV

The entire meeting room is silent....Riya Mehta is shooting daggers at Smrithi continuously....she is moving in her seat restlessly...somehow she is controlling her anger and anxiety to burst out. Smrithi is observing her COO's facial expressions...she is feeling uncomfortable under her hateful gaze.... main thing is that why she is looking at her like she is a dirty creature on earth.

In the other side...Prem Mehta is talking with their Account and financial HOD...mostly he is interrogating his team with his unending questions...

'So...Mrs. Deepika...can you  explain that how our company shares are dropped suddenly....i heared that somebody from your department leaked out our company's information'

Everybody got alerted and paid more attention after they heared the shocking news from theirs CEO.

'Sir...how...how can we do that...that too ...all the  members in our department are very honest and trustworthy...'

'No...not all mrs...whatever ' this time Rhea is speaking rudly ...

'Baby...listen...' prem is trying to cooling down his lovely daughter.

'No...dad...i know the culprit..'

All are looking at her like they are seeing a ghost...

'Miss. Sharma...' Riya called arrogantly.

Smrithi frozen at her place...she pulled her eyebrows together...

'Can you explain about it'

She came out from her confusing state ...

'Ma'am....what...what are you talking ' her voice is shaking a bit.

'Truth...truth...Miss.Sharma ....i am speaking the truth..that you are the culprit...and you are the reason for this...for this situation...'

'Truth?...what truth Ma'am?..i didn't do anything...i don't know what is happening in our company...'

'Stop...just stop your rubbish...not our company....now onwards you are not included in this company Miss.Sharma...'

'Ma'am...please...she is not like that Ma'am...i know her very well...she is a very dedicated person. ' Deepika their HOD is talking behalf of Smrithi.

'Miss.Sharma...can you come and explain these things...you have dealt these files...right?' This time Prem Mehta is talking while showing some files to everyone.

Smrithi stood up from her place and slowly went towards them. She looked at them first and her gaze landed on those blue and gray colored files.

'What are these...' she whispered but it is audible to Riya and Prem because they sat just beside her and looking at her furiously.

'These are containing the data which you have handled past one month...precisely ...you manipulated the data...because of that our shares are dropped drastically...'

'Whattt...no...i didn't do anything like that...i didn't manipulated any data...trust me ma'am ' Smrithi is trying to defend herself...she is unable to look at others...

Some people are pity towards her but some are enjoying the show...

'Don't you know anything about these...' this time Prem asked her furiously..

'See...Miss.Sharma...if you accept your mistake then...it is good for you...or you have to start counting bars ...you manipulated the date and leaked the information about our shares to other companies when you went to Bangalore...right 'Riya pointing her finger at Smrithi.

'No ...i didn't...i was not aware of these...i am working in your company from last 1yr sir...i nev...never do such things...and why should i leak ...' smrithi is about to complete her sentence...but...

'Ahhh...'Smrithi held her cheek with her hand...her fair cheek became numb due to the force of slap...slap given by Riya...

'How dare you....how dare you...raised your dirty voice at me...' Riya is fuming continuously ...

Smrithi removed her hand from her  painful cheek...she rubbed it slowly...and looked at Riya...

'Look...miss. Mehta...i didn't do...anything...i don't know why you are blaming me unnecessarily...' Smrithi told sternly. Her voice is about to break...she is shivering like a leaf...but she doesn't want to show her pain to these people who are accusing her continuously eventhough she is not at fault.

'How...dare...you...dirty bi...' Riya again raised her hand...but this time Smrithi held it firmly...

'Mind your words...Riya Mehta...you should do proper investigation before pointing your finger at me...How many times ....i have to tell you...i don't know anything about these files...and one more thing....don't raise your hand at me and don't dare to utter unnecessarily from your filthy mouth...'Smrithi raised her voice and gazing angrily at Riya and released her hand harshly.

'Youuuu....see ....everyone...look at her attitude...i know very well about this lady who is shamlessly standing infront of all of us...' Riya is telling with a smirk on her face.

Smrithi is taken aback at her words...

Whattt???...what is she talking....why???

'Ohooo....Smrithi Sharma...stop your acting and don't play innocently infront of  me....i am not Mr.Sidharth Rajvansh....who will fall for your melodramatic techniques...'

Smrithi shocked after hearing Siddharth's name ...

Melodramatic???....me??...

'This lady...'Riya turned towards the crowd ...who are dumbfounded at her words...

'She worked under Mr.Rajvansh on behalf of our company till last week for one month...and you know what she did...' Riya is talking ....anyone can make out the sarcasm in her tone...

Smrithi is not responding...her mind became blank...

What...the ...hell...she is ..talking...

'She was after Mr.Rajvansh...she wants to trap him ...i know very well about these middle class girls like you...' now she is staring icily at Smrithi...

'yesterday night also...after working hours...you were with Mr.Rajvansh...' this time Riya smashed the files on the table with a loud sound..

Everyone flinched at her sudden action that why she is behaving like that...

'Enough......stop your false allegations....there only...Miss. Mehta...no more words from you...'

Smrithi came back to her senses when she heared a very familiar voice...it is very deep and dominating...she slowly turned her head...and looked at the person....who is standing just behind her like a huge mountain ...

All are stunned including Prem and Riya...

'Mr.Rajvansh ...' 

Hello all

Hello all...

Here is the update...hope you liked it...please let me know..

Please vote,comment and share...

Thank you 😊