Chapter 1

Watanabe was talking with Atsumu as they headed to Class 1. When they arrived, they immediately headed to where Osamu and Suna were seated. Watanabe's eyes were full of happiness as she hugged Suna, who was her boyfriend. "Rin!"

"Hey," Suna said with disinterest as he removed her arms around him. 

Watanabe looked at him confused along with Osamu while Atsumu gave him a look. "What the fuck?"

The three of them could tell that something was off with Suna. Usually, Suna was affectionate with her and they were inseparable. It was their first time to see him refuse to hug her. In fact, he didn't even smile at her as he usually did.

Before Watanabe could ask him what was the matter, he stood up from his seat as his face lit up slightly by whatever was on his phone. But it went unnoticed by the others. "Eat without me. I have to go somewhere."

He quickly walked out of the classroom, leaving the three of them in deeper confusion.

"What the fuck was that?" Atsumu grumbled.

"Did you have a fight with him?" Osamu asked.

She shook her head. "Maybe he is tired?"

Osamu nodded at her response, but Atsumu did not look convinced at all.

• • •

Even after lunch, Watanabe's mind was filled with questions. What happened to Suna? Did something happen to him? Did he not get enough sleep? Did she somehow make him mad? As questions continue to fill up her brain, she did not realize that the dismissal bell has rung. She was only snapped back to reality when Atsumu shook her. "Rumi, classes are over!"

"H-Huh?" She looked around and saw the class was now empty.

"What were you even thinking about?" Atsumu asked with furrowed brows.

"Nothing," she mumbled as she packed her things.

"Are you going to watch our practice?" Atsumu asked.

Watanabe nodded before heading to the gym together.

When they entered the gym, she spotted Suna and Osamu standing beside each other. She smiled widely as she waved at them. Osamu waved back at her, however, Suna just glanced at her briefly before looking away. Watanabe's heart broke at his actions, but she shook off the feelings. She was convincing herself that he must be having a bad day.

"What the fuck?!" Atsumu cursed beside her.

Osamu was staring at Suna in confusion as he said something that was inaudible to Watanabe and Atsumu. Whatever it was, Suna just shrugged his shoulders and walked away.

• • •

The practice has begun and Watanabe has been watching them in amazement until she spotted Kita bringing the drinks inside. She quickly headed towards him and helped him carry them. "Thanks, Watanabe."

"No worries, Kita-san," she said with a smile.

Soon the coach blew on the whistle, causing the members to drop the balls and walk over to the bench to get their drinks. 

"Good job, guys!" Watanabe smiled.

"Thanks, Rumi," Osamu said.

"I was amazing, right?!" Atsumu said with a smirk. 

Watanabe chuckled at his words with a nod while Osamu sighed at his twin. She then turned to Suna with a hopeful look. "Good job as well, Rin!"

Suna just nodded before glancing away from her once again. Watanabe frowned, but she quickly replaced it with her smile while the twins frowned.

• • •

Watanabe had a gloomy aura around her as she walked home with the twins. 

"What the fuck was his problem?!" Atsumu yelled in anger.

Watanabe forced a smile. "I'm sure he was just tired."

Atsumu gave her a look. "Don't give me that bullshit! Just because he's tired doesn't mean he is allowed to ignore you like that!"

Osamu nodded in agreement. "He has been giving you cold shoulders the whole day."

"He should be fine tomorrow, I guess," she said, but it was more like her trying to convince herself.

"If this continues, I am beating the shit out of him!" Atsumu yelled.

"No need for the violence!" She said in shock.

"This is not the time for you to side your boyfriend!" Atsumu frowned at her in frustration.

"I should try to understand him as his girlfriend," she said, but Atsumu just rolled his eyes.

• • •

When Watanabe arrived home, she opened her phone to message Suna. 'How are you feeling right now? I hope you can get a good sleep tonight. Good night. I love you!' 

Once she clicked the send button, she smiled before preparing for bed. When she was done, she checked her phone just to sigh in disappointment when she didn't get any reply from him. It was weird as Suna was usual on his phone, so he always replied quickly. She just turned off the light and head to sleep, assuming that he headed to bed early. She just hoped that everything will be back to normal by tomorrow.