Chapter 7

Watanabe immediately looked for Suna when she arrived at Inarizaki. She headed towards his class and saw that he was already seated in his seat.

"We need to talk right now," she said as she tried to hide her nervousness.

Suna raised one of his eyebrows before nodding. He then stood up before following her out.

Once they reached a more private area, Watanabe cleared her throat before turning to look at him. "You didn't show up on Saturday."

Suna shrugged his shoulders. "I forgot."

"I even messaged you," she said with a grim expression.

"I didn't bother checking it. I was busy," he rolled his eyes.

Her heart broke and she could feel her eyes becoming hot. She quickly blinked away her tears before they could even fall down. "Let's break up. There's no point in holding onto our relationship anymore. I'm wasting my time."

Suna looked surprised at her words. It was as if he didn't expect her to say it. However, it was quickly replaced with a smirk. "I didn't think you will be able to break up with me."

Watanabe frowned at his words. So he was just playing with her. Of course, that explains how he could be this cruel to her. He said he was bored of her, yet he didn't break up with her. He was testing how long she can last. She rolled her hands into fists as she bit her lips.

"Well then, okay," he said before turning away from her to leave.

It was obvious to her how much he doesn't care. He was not even the slightest bit affected by their breakup. When he was out of her sight, that was when Watanabe allowed her tears to flow as she had a pained smile on her lips. She quickly wiped them away before heading to her classroom. When she reached her class, she furrowed her brows in confusion when she didn't see Atsumu in his seat. She was about to call his number but was stopped from doing so as their teacher entered the class. 

In the end, Atsumu did not show up for the entire first period, making her worried. Watanabe constantly glanced at the door from time to time, wondering where he could have gone to. Atsumu might not look like it, but he was never the one to skip his classes. When the teacher left, that was when Atsumu entered. Her eyes widened in shock when she saw a bruise on his face. She wanted to approach him, but the next teacher arrived, preventing her once again.

After their morning classes have ended, the lunch bell rang. That was only then, she was able to rush towards him. "What happened to your face?!"

Atsumu looked at her with a proud look. "I told you I am beating the shit out of that asshole."

Watanabe frowned as she felt upset. She carefully placed her hand on his bruise. "You shouldn't have done that. Look at you. You have a bruise on your face."

"Don't worry about it. It will heal soon," he brushed it off with a chuckle before getting his lunch out.

Soon Osamu entered their class, but he, too, had a bruise on his cheek, making Watanabe gasp. She carefully grabbed his face with both of her hands. "Both of you fought with him?!"

Osamu nodded. "Don't worry. It doesn't hurt that much and that guy deserved it."

Watanabe glanced down as she felt bad. She couldn't believe her best friends had bruises on their faces because of her. Atsumu saw her reaction that he slapped her back playfully with his signature lazy smirk. "Don't make that face!"

She still had a small frown as she nodded slightly.

They all then opened their lunches and the twins dug onto their food immediately while she played with her lunch. She didn't have an appetite. She just poked her lunch until Osamu grabbed her hand to stop her. "You need to eat your food, not play with it."

She placed her utensil down. "I don't have an appetite."

Both of them gave her a disapproving look. "Don't you dare starve again. You already lost so much weight! You are like a walking skeleton!"

"But I really don't feel like eating..."

"Don't ruin your health because of an asshole!" Atsumu said sternly.

"But-" She got cut off. 

"No buts! You are eating and that's final!" Atsumu said like a mom.

In the end, she forced herself to eat half of her lunch. The twins looked satisfied, but unknown to them, she ended up puking everything out just like a few days ago.