Chapter 14

When the twins saw Watanabe the next morning, they were in confusion. "Why are your eyes puffy? Did something happen?"

Watanabe hesitated before mumbling, "I'll explain later..."

The twins looked at her in concern but nodded before heading to school in silence.

When Watanabe and Atsumu arrived at their class, Watanabe spotted a bag of sweets and a small note on top of her desk. She took the note and read what was written on the note.

• • •

I know these are your favourites.

- Suna

• • •

Before Watanabe could even do anything, Atsumu snatched the note away from her. She looked at him in shock to see him giving her a teasing smile. 

"Is someone interested in you?" He asked as he read the note.

When he saw Suna's name, his face hardened right away. He crumpled the paper and took the sweets. He then stomped over to the trash can and shoved it inside. "Is he fuckin crazy?!"

Watanabe had a grim expression. "Tsumu, calm down."

"Calm down, my ass," Atsumu scoffed. "He gave you sweets! For what?! Apologize?! Yeah, right!"

"Tsumu, I'll tell you what happened yesterday with Samu during lunch, so please calm down for now."

"Your puffy eyes were related to him?!"

"Tsumu," she pleaded with a tired look.

"Fine!" Atsumu stomped to his seat.

• • •

When lunch period came, Watanabe explained the event on the previous night, causing the twins to be furious. "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

"Does he not have shame?" Osamu said before staring at somewhere with furrowed brows.

Watanabe followed his line of sight to see Suna. When their eyes met, Suna waved at her through the window. She quickly turned her head away, ignoring him. She was about to take a bite from her lunch when Atsumu stood up with a menacing glare. "Where the fuck did he get the confidence to wave at you?"

When Watanabe heard how dangerously low his voice was, she quickly forced him to sit back down. "Don't waste your time on him. It doesn't matter. I just have to ignore him, so please don't fight."

Atsumu was annoyed but complied much to her relief.

She was about to go back to her lunch, but she got interrupted once again by someone screaming her name. "WATANABE!"

Recognizing that voice, she sighed and looked at the owner of the voice. There she saw Mina who looked like she was about to stab someone. Before Watanabe could say anything, Mina grabbed her hair and pulled it back, making Watanabe fall from her chair. Watanabe crashed onto the floor roughly that she hissed in pain.

Even before she could recover from her fall, Atsumu pushed Mina in anger. "YOU FUCKIN BITCH!"

Meanwhile, Osamu helped her up. "Are you okay?"

Watanabe nodded and glared at Mina. "What is your problem?"

"HOW DARE YOU STEAL MY BOYFRIEND?!"

"You were the one who stole my ex-boyfriend, not the other way around."

"HE BROKE UP WITH ME BECAUSE OF YOU! THERE IS NO FUCKIN WAY HE WILL CHOOSE YOU OVER ME! WHAT DID YOU DO?!" Mina yelled with tears in her eyes.

She was about to approach Watanabe, but Atsumu prevented her from doing so. Mina just continued to scream and struggled against his grip until Suna appeared behind her. "That's enough."

Mina reacted to Suna's voice and turned to look at him with her teary eyes. "I'm not breaking up with you! I don't agree with this! You left her for me! Why are you leaving me for her then?!"

She managed to remove her wrist from Atsumu and grabbed Suna's shirt. Suna removed her hands from him before replying, "I never loved you."

"THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! YOU'RE LYING!" Mina yelled in disbelief before glaring at Watanabe. "IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF YOU!"

In a blink of an eye, Mina ran to Watanabe and slapped her cheeks hard enough to make Watanabe crash to the floor once again. Watanabe held her cheeks and sigh at the mess she was in.

Atsumu grabbed Mina and pushed her against the floor. "DON'T FUCKIN TOUCH HER!"

Watanabe stood up and walked towards Mina. As soon as Mina stood back up, Watanabe slapped her as well, the exact or maybe with harder strength than how Mina slapped her. When Mina crashed back to the ground, she glared at her as she held her cheeks. She had tears flowing from her eyes, but Watanabe just turned away from her and packed her lunch. "I lost my appetite."

Osamu nodded and packed their lunch as well while Atsumu glared at Suna. "Stop fuckin causing trouble for Rumi. Don't you think treating her horribly was enough? How much more fuckin pain are you planning on giving her? Leave her the fuck alone."

Atsumu then grabbed Watanabe and left their classroom. Osamu glanced at Suna as he passed by him and scoffed before following after them. "Don't even think about getting back with her."

Suna just rolled his hands into fists before exiting the classroom as well, leaving Mina crying on the ground without anyone comforting her.