Bonus

Don't be like the OC of this book. You can always find someone better. Someone who will love you unconditionally. Don't continue to hold on or run to someone who didn't treat you right and cheat behind your back. A fanfic is just a fanfic.

• • •

Even after Suna and Watanabe have gotten back together, it was only Suna who says, 'I love you.' Watanabe loves Suna, but she had a hard time saying it back to him thanks to his past actions. Suna understood and waited for her patiently. He did not mind if she did not say it back. He will still continue to say it to her regardless and shower her with affection.

However, at one point, Watanabe has fully opened her heart to Suna that she finally said it back to him. "I love you, too."

When Suna heard those words leave her lips, his eyes widened as he stopped breathing. Once he fully registered what she just said, he let out a shaky breath as tears flew from his eyes. Watanabe looked at him in shock. "R-Rin?!"

Suna hugged her tightly and whispered, "I... I am just so happy... I love you, Rumi..."

Watanabe hugged him back as she buried her face to his chest. "I love you..."

That was when Suna promised to himself once again. He won't lose her again. He loves her so much and he doesn't want to ever break that trust she has finally given him. The love she was finally fully returned. He knew that he didn't deserve her, which was the reason why he was determined to make her happy and feel loved. She gave a second chance to him and he doesn't want her to regret that.