Chapter 6

When Watanabe opened her eyes, she saw a white ceiling. Before she could even register what was going on, she heard several voices calling out her name. "Rumi!"

"Rumiko!"

She sat up from her bed and saw her parents and the twins looking at her with concern all over their faces. Her mother immediately ran towards her and gave her a hug. "Rumiko, why were you under the rain?! Did you forget that you get sick easily?!"

Her dad approached her as well and stroke her head. "You gave us a huge fright. Good thing the twins found you."

Watanabe muttered an apology and glanced around. When she saw the expression on Atsumu's face, she could tell that he was not happy and he has a lot to say. She quickly glanced away from him. Soon he doctor showed up and told her that she can be discharged immediately. The twins decided to spend the night at her house that they all headed home together. 

When the the twins and Watanabe were in her room, there was silence between them. She quietly opened her phone to see that Suna did not reply to her in the end, meaning he never showed up. This explains why Suna wasn't there when she opened her eyes in the hospital. Tears began to flow from her eyes as the pain in her heart grew larger each second. 

When the twins saw her tears, Osamu immediately hugged her while Atsumu sighed in frustration. "Do you not get it?! He doesn't love you anymore! He didn't even show up for fucksake!"

Watanabe bit her lips at his words while her hands gripped tightly onto Osamu's shirt. "I truly believed that if... if I waited for him, h-he will come back to me... and... l-love me... I b-believed that... he will show up t-today... I thought that... a-as long as I endure this, e-everything will be fine..."

"Well, obviously you shouldn't have trusted him!" Atsumu yelled in frustration. "And did you know?! He is fuckin cheating on you!"

"Tsumu," Osamu looked at his brother with a frown.

Atsumu glared at his twin. "Don't stop me! She needs to know the truth!"

Osamu sighed as he turned to look at Watanabe. 

Watanabe took a deep breath before replying, "I-I know... I saw him k-kiss her several times..."

"You what?!" Atsumu yelled while Osamu looked at her in shock.

Watanabe hung her head low as she tried to stop her tears.

"You knew all this time and yet you still waited for that fuckin bastard?!" Atsumu yelled once again in disbelief.

Her tears that she just managed to stop, burst out once again. "I-I know I'm being... stupid, b-but I wasn't brave enough to... l-let go... I still... l-love him..."

Atsumu let out a sigh before speaking with a much softer voice. "Did you know that he didn't show up because he was busy spending his time with that bitch?"

Watanabe shook her head. "But I guess t-that makes s-sense..."

She felt stupid. She was hopeless. Why was she trying to hard to gain him back when his feelings obviously left long ago? When his heart now belongs to another person.

"You know," Osamu softly spoke. "You should really break up with him and move on. All you've been feeling is pain and betrayal."

She bit her lips. "I should l-let him go... if... if I l-love him, I'll let h-him go to the p-person he loves... Even if... he cheated a-already..."

"We are always here for you," Osamu said as the twins engulfed her between them.

She gave both of them her grateful smile as she managed to stop her tears. "I'm glad to have friends like you..."

"You better be, We are trying to save your hopelessly in love ass," Atsumu mumbled, making her laugh.

"I'll break it off with him face to face..." 

"Let me punch him after though," Atsumu said.

"He's right, I need to punch him at least once for hurting you," Osamu agreed.

"Don't use violence... Kita-san will get mad at the both of you..."

They both froze for a split second, but they quickly snapped back into reality. "I'll let Kita-san get mad at us instead of not punching that asshole."

Watanabe sighed at her words, but she was grateful for them. "I don't deserve friends like you two..."