When you surprise hug them

Diavolo:

Narrator pov: You were in your boyfriends room waiting for him to get back from a meeting with Lucifer and you were hiding behind the door and as 20 minutes pass the door opens and someone came in it was your boyfriend of course and he seemed to be looking around for you only for you to tackle hug him.

Diavolo pov: As I walked into my room I didn't see my girlfriend/boyfriend/love at all until someone tackled hugged me and to my surprise it was Y/N and I smiled at her adorableness and just let her/him/them do what they want.

Barbatos:

Narrator pov: You were currently walking around RAD until you see Barbatos with another person and they seemed to get a little touchy with him so you decide to stay for a bit and watch until you got jelly so you decided to sneak up on them and when you then Barbatos immediately turned around since he knew you were going to hug him but instead he hugged you.

Barbatos pov: I knew Y/N was gonna hug me so I decided to hug them first and I heard a little squeak come from her/him/them and I smiled and then let go going back to talking like nothing happened.

Simeon:

Narrator pov: You were in the kitchen watching tv while your boyfriend Simeon was in the kitchen helping Luke bake and while he was doing that you started to get bored so this idea popped into your head and you planned it, so you got off the couch and peaked into the kitchen to see Simeon only in the kitchen cracking so eggs so you smirk and run at him tackling him to the ground along with the eggs getting eggs all over you guys bit you didn't complain and just hugged him.

Simeon pov: I was cracking some eggs while Luke went out to get some more ingredients then all of the sudden I'm on the ground with egg yolks all over me and to see my girlfriend/boyfriend/love was also on me hugging me so I didn't complain and just hugged back.

Solomon:

Narrator pov: You were on the couch watching Solomon making potions finding it boring until and idea struck you so you got up and giggled knowing Solomon he is to focused to noticing what your fixing to do and then boom! You and Solomon were on the ground since you tackled hugged him and as you did you made a potion explode but you didn't care you just wanted your hug but Solomon seemed annoyed but did you care no-.

Lucifer:

Y/N pov: I was in my room thinking of how I could get Lucifer' attention until something came to me so I decided to do it so I got up from my bed and went to my boyfriend' room and I open the door and went in he didn't notice because he was doing paperwork work so I sneaked behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck. He knew it was me so he sighed and just let me still only doing his paperwork when I go to pull away from him he stops me and keeps my arms wrapped around him so I smile and just fall asleep on him.

Mammon:

Narrator pov: You were walking to Mammon' room and you get there you she he is counting his money and so far he is up to 706 grimms and you started to get annoyed by it so and idea popped into you head and you immediately went with it so you tackled hugged him and he dropped his money.

Mammon pov: I dropped my money as someone tackled hugged me and I saw who it was and it was my girlfriend/boyfriend/lover and I smiled softly until I saw all my money on the ground and I started to pick it up panicking and when I was finished I looked up at my girlfriend/boyfriend/lover only to see they have a mad face so I asked them what's wrong.

"Hey Y/N what's wrong?"

And they gave me a cold glare and a little "hmph".

Y/N pov: Is he serious I can't believe he cares more about money thank me it's so stupid I just give him a cold glare and a hmph. I then sighed and tell him.

"I'm mad at you because you seem to care more about your money then me!."

I say and he looked at me in awe and then hugged me saying he is sorry and he just gave me cuddles.

Leviathan:

Narrator pov: You had sneaked into his room while he was playing video games and so you got this bright idea in your head so you sneaked up behind him and hug him making him surprised and lose the game and he complained to you about it but you didn't care.

Satan:

Narrator pov: You were on your way to the library to prank your boyfriend and when you got there you saw him reading a book of course and he is very into it and so you sneaked up behind him and hugged him making him flinch and drop the book surprised but then he realizes it is you so he hugs you and ask you.

Satan pov: "Say Y/N do you wanna this book with me?."

Y/N pov: "Sure Satan!."

Narrator pov: Satan smiles picks up the books and reads it with you.

Asmodeus:

Narrator pov: You were in Asmo' room with him and he is talking about the latest trends on Devilgram and starts to bore you so you decide to surprise hug him so when he faced away from you, you got up and hugged him from behind surprising him so he says.

Asmo' pov: "Darling why are you hugging me?" And all he got was a little giggle but he didn't mind and just smiled liking for you to be happy.

Beelzebub:

Narrator pov: You and Beel were in the kitchen you were watching him eat getting a little bored so an idea popped into your head and you decide to do it so you went behind him and he didn't even know that you did and you then hugged him and to your surprise he spit out his food and wheezed a little but then sighed and hugged back saying.

Beel' pov: "Y/N please warn me next time."

And then you two went back to eating.

Belphie:

Narrator pov: You and Belphie were in his room and Beel was in the kitchen, looked over at Belphie to see that he is asleep so you played down next to him and hugged him causing him to smile in his sleep happy and you feel asleep next to him cuddling him a bit as well when you did.

--------------------------------------------------------------
I hope this is good I wrote a lot-