When You Get Hurt. (Day 1)

Diavolo-Burned: You were cooking some spaghetti until you put your arm a little to close to the stove and burned yourself which caused you to scream and also caused Diavolo to run to you immediately and asked.

"Are you okay?!" He seemed so worried about you causing you to shake your head no and showed him the burned and you said.

"I think I'll be fine it's just a burn..." Diavolo just shooked his head and picked you up and took you somewhere to help you get bandaged up.

Barbatos-Broken Nose: You were walking home from R.A.D. when another demon approached you and just literally punched you in the fucking nose for no reason at all and then he ran away leaving you crying but you keeped walking until you got to where Barbatos was and when he saw you crying he asked.

"What's wrong my dear?" You struggled to get words out but eventually said.

"S-some d-demon p-punched me i-in the n-nose and i-i t-think he b-broke it..."  When I tell you Barbatos was pissed he was pissed so he took you to get your nose fixed then he went to find the demon to have a "friendly" chat with him.

Simeon-Broken Shoulder: You were in a random bunk bed (I have a nose bleed for some reason-) in the bunk and you fell off and broke your shoulder and you screamed causing Simeon to run to you immediately and asked.

"What happened!?" You groaned and said.

"I was on the top bunk and fell off and broke my should..." Simeon sighed and picked you up and he took you to get the shoulder fixed and you could no longer get on the top bunk anymore because he wouldn't allow it.

Solomon-Explosion: You were trying to make a love potion for some and you "accidentally" put the wrong ingredient in and caused an explosion and also caused Solomon to run in to check on you and asked.

"What happened!?" and you said to him.

"I accidentally added the wrong ingredients to a uh love potion..." Solomon shooked his head picked you up and went to wash you off and that explosion caused your head to hurt a lot.

Lucifer-Falling Down The Stairs: Lucifer had called for you to come downstairs so you went to the stairs to see him at the bottom and when you went to walked down the down the stairs you tripped over something and tumbled all the way down causing Lucifer to scream your name as you finished falling Lucifer picked you up and asked.

"Are you okay?" You just groaned and shooked your head no so he tooked you somewhere to get fixed up.

Mammon-Broken Finger: You and Mammon were going to the mall and when you got out his car and went to close the car door you smashed your finger in the car door causing yourself to scream and Mammon freaked out and asked.

"Are you okay?!" You shooked your head no and showed him your finger and putted you in the car and left to somewhere where you can get your finger fixed.

(I'm getting lazy so imma do short ones with no dialogue)

Levi-Broken Toe: You fell and broke your toe so leave picked you up and tooked you to where you can get your toe fixed.

Satan-Punched In The Eye: A demon punched you in the eye so you told Satan and Satan fixed your eye up and then Satan literally beated up the demon.

Asmodeus-Cut Under Your Eye: You somehow managed to cut under your eye and when Asmo saw it he helped you and said you could use no more sharp things.

Beelzebub-Hit In The Stomach: Someone hitted you in the stomach causing you to throw up a lot and Beel was so worried about you so helped you and stayed by your side at all times.

Belphie-Hit In The Head: Someone hitted you in the head with a ball and Belphie wanted to kill the person but helped you first.