Simeon X Reader. Will You Be My Valentine.

You were out in the human world looking for things to get Simeon for Valentine's day since you always had a special place for him in your heart for him it sound silly you know but you love him and want to try and tell him that you love him since to day is his birthday yep February 10th his is birthday no wonder he is such an angel.

Anyways you got him a little brown bear that holds a heart that says I love you and you also got him some chocolates since why not, you then go onto where the cash register is and pay for the stuff and then go back to the Devildom somehow, you then sighed and wondered how your gonna do this and get his attention.

After a bit of thinking you finally decide to go find him and you actually find him at R.A.D so you go up to him and say.

"Hey...Simeon...uhhh c-can I t-tell you s-something ehehehe..." Simeon looks at you and smiles and says.

"Sure what's up?" You smiled back and stuck out the bear and chocolates and says.

"WILLYOUBEMYVALENTINE!!!!!" Simeon blinks and laughs and smiles and then says.

"Of course I'll be your Valentine." You smiled and then hugs him accidentally saying.

"AWWW I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!" Simeon smiles and says.

"I love you to." He then gives you a kiss and you were shocked but kissed back.
--------------------------------------------------------------
The end- hehe hoped ya like this-