How Y'all Celebrate Thanksgiving.

Diavolo: Y'all throw a whole feast for everyone and expect them to be there.

Barbatos: He is cooking for Diavolo' feast so you help him cook the food even though it's all gonna get eaten by Beelzbub and y'all probably gonna have to make more food.

Simeon: You to go to Diavolo' feast and have a grand time there.

Solomon: He wanted to take you to a restaurant but didn't wanna be rude so you to went to Diavolo' feast.

Lucifer: He took you to Diavolo' feast obviously because I'm yeah.-

Mammon: He didn't take you to the feast he took you to a restaurant for Thanksgiving cuz yeah he is like that.

Leviathan: You two didn't go to the feast you went to the movies to see the new Ruri chan movie that came out.

Satan: He took you to the feast and also took you to look at the stars for Thanksgiving.

Asmodeus: Of course he took you to the feast but you to had a grand time you to even danced together.

Beelzbub: You to were already eating the food and it was so delicious that Barbatos had to make more food that y'all almost ate but Lucifer stopped you to.

Belphie: You to just stayed at home and sleep to the whole day.
--------------------------------------------------------------
HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE ITS GETTING SO CLOSE TO CHRISTMAS I CANT WAIT AND IN DECEMBER IM DOING MORE SCENARIOS LIKE I DID WITH OCTOBER!!!!